February 2020 Car Rental

Added an extra day last week and it didn't change my Avis price. This morning, I got an autoslash notice. Got the same car with Avis for $182.40 with Priceline. No credit card and no fee cancellation.

Codes listed:
Coupon: TUSA012
AWD: J064600
Rate Code: QS
thank you!!!!, my rate went from 380 to 244!!!!!!, yeah, 1 question, it says coupon available at counter? do we know what the coupon is for?

thank you!!!!, my rate went from 380 to 244!!!!!!, yeah, 1 question, it says coupon available at counter? do we know what the coupon is for?

No idea since I found it on Priceline. I did rebook directly through Avis and upgraded to a full size for $5 more. And I do see the mention of getting more coupon benefits at the counter. But I have no intention of going to the counter.

No idea since I found it on Priceline. I did rebook directly through Avis and upgraded to a full size for $5 more. And I do see the mention of getting more coupon benefits at the counter. But I have no intention of going to the counter.
I booked with Avis directly also, how do i skip counter? we are using sanford airport.

Added an extra day last week and it didn't change my Avis price. This morning, I got an autoslash notice. Got the same car with Avis for $182.40 with Priceline. No credit card and no fee cancellation.

Codes listed:
Coupon: TUSA012
AWD: J064600
Rate Code: QS
I have no idea but Autoslash found the price and it's through Priceline so I'm guessing its ok to use.
Is the AWD code your "corporate" code? It gives me quite a discount, but I can't find information on it anywhere.
FYI, Found out the corporate code in question here is specifically intended for employees of a large, international company...oops!

No idea why autoslash or Priceline would recommend the general public use it

FYI, Found out the corporate code in question here is specifically intended for employees of a large, international company...oops!

Where did you get that information? Just curious. I picked up my rental the other day with no issues.

Where did you get that information? Just curious. I picked up my rental the other day with no issues.
I was welcomed at the counter & thanked for “our long-standing relationship with Avis”. Then have since received a series of emails inviting me, as an employee of said company, to join their preferred program.

It’ll be a one & done for me as I had no idea it was a specific employee rate. I was asked if i wanted to add my DH ‘for free’ on the rental but declined.

I was welcomed at the counter & thanked for “our long-standing relationship with Avis”. Then have since received a series of emails inviting me, as an employee of said company, to join their preferred program.

It’ll be a one & done for me as I had no idea it was a specific employee rate. I was asked if i wanted to add my DH ‘for free’ on the rental but declined.
So then it's not really a valid code and we probably shouldn't be using it?

So then it's not really a valid code and we probably shouldn't be using it?
I’m not going to that make call for others. Everyone has a different threshold/standard as to this type of thing. Believe it’s this board’s policy to not promote that sort of thing, which is why I’m noting this after mentioning it earlier.

It’s definitely ‘a valid code’...just tied into a special relationship between Avis and that corporation & their employees. Assume one could be asked to produce a work ID, etc. Not about to test that in the future.

As it’s not intended for the general public to use, why auto slash would be using it thusly is a mystery. Assume it must be some sort of an oversight on their part.

Another factor is if LDW/CDW is included ‘free’. I didn’t see it noted on the reservation, but that was always something that red flagged codes for me in the past.

Is it possible that ashleyrm may have checked off something for his autoslash quote that made him/her eligible for the code? You know, how you have to check off what groups you're part of or what credit cards you have before you submit it to autoslash.

Is it possible that ashleyrm may have checked off something for his autoslash quote that made him/her eligible for the code? You know, how you have to check off what groups you're part of or what credit cards you have before you submit it to autoslash.
Not unless she worked for that particular corporation. I’m absolutely not pointing any fingers here as the original poster was informed of a great rate thru a third party. How would she know it wasn’t a code intended for the general public? Just putting it out there that this is a corporate code intended for their employees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!