***** February 2022 Thread *****

Super stoked that ADRs went off without a hitch for me today, even grabbing the big guns: Storybook, Cinderella's Royal Table, Be Our Guest and Garden Grill. It's a once-in-a-lifetime trip for my aunt, so I'm excited to get her into these!
That,s awesome I saw on facebook some people were having trouble getting dining reservations page to even load for them and they were getting one of the under construction messages. So glad you got everything you wanted.

I was able to move our Garden Grill to arrival day like we wanted. We are pretty set now. Stalking works (and gives me something to do while we wait). :)
That's great you were able to do that. I keep checking for a a Topolino's breakfast but havn't had any luck. I will keep stalking but I don't have high hopes of grabbing one on the day I need it to be on. If not, no big deal, just wanted to try the breakfast there and was trying to get one on our EPCOT day.

That's great you were able to do that. I keep checking for a a Topolino's breakfast but havn't had any luck. I will keep stalking but I don't have high hopes of grabbing one on the day I need it to be on. If not, no big deal, just wanted to try the breakfast there and was trying to get one on our EPCOT day.

Good luck! That would be fun.

My 60 day is coming…..
I should know this - what time do dining reservations open up 60 days ahead? Thank you
Mine opened on the dot at 6 AM EST. I did wake up at 5:30 and start refreshing then since some people have been lucky and gotten in early but mine didn’t open until 6

I started refreshing a couple minutes before 6am eastern on my day but mine didn't open until a couple minutes after 6:00. I had already checked the official clock and my phone was off by less than half a second so I guess it was just a small glitch that kept it from opening right at 6:00 am.

I am worried that the Jan lounge reservations was an experiment and it will go back to walk-up.

For us, I'm not willing to spend that much money on average food for the restaurant. We are also unwilling to wait in a long line for the lounge. But, a lounge ADR sounded good.
I worry, though, that people that were willing to eat in the restaurant switched to the lounge, and that has to make Cheap-ek annoyed.

I am worried that the Jan lounge reservations was an experiment and it will go back to walk-up.

For us, I'm not willing to spend that much money on average food for the restaurant. We are also unwilling to wait in a long line for the lounge. But, a lounge ADR sounded good.
I worry, though, that people that were willing to eat in the restaurant switched to the lounge, and that has to make Cheap-ek annoyed.

I would agree that many people are more willing to head to the lounge vs the restaurant, but there are also no restaurant reservations to be found. I figure it must be either a policy change to go back to SB only or a staffing problem at this point.

Is Space 220 Lounge opening up dates at the 60 day mark?
So far no dates have been opened past Jan 31, 2022.

I hadn't thought about that. Could be but I hope not. We're just like you. Would like to see it but cannot justify cost of restaurant ADR. A lounge ADR would be perfect for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter