***February 2023 Official Thread****

I’m curious about booking Fantasmic dining packages. My ADR day is Dec 21 and I’m an old pro at booking dining - but I’m not sure if Fantasmic packages will be released for our travel dates by then (Feb 19-25) or how it works for booking packages. Anyone know how booking the dining packages works? We only have one HS day and there’s seven of us so I need to make it a priority to try to get it when we can- thanks!
I just booked a Fantasmic dining package yesterday for Feb. 2nd. There were only a few choices left and I got a late lunch at Mama Melrose...they were also show8ng times for Hollywood & Vine, Prime Tims Cafe, and Sci-fi Diner

There are still some openings for the Fantasmic dining packages, but I can't decide if they are worth it, especially in early February.

Last edited:
I ended up booking the Fantasmic dining package for dinner at Mama Melrose on Feb 7th. We originally had a reservation for Via Napoli and was reluctant to cancel it. But when I found out that Via Napoli doesn't serve a gluten free pizza for my sister who has celiac's, I decided to make the switch. A guaranteed seat for Fantasmic will be worth it, I hope.

We have never done a dining package before. Does anyone know how they work?
Your package includes your choice of the following off the menu : an appetizer or a dessert, an entre and a non-alcoholic beverage per person. At the end of your meal your server will give you a coupon for each person for the Fantasmic show I believe there is only one show for your date at 8:00 pm. On nights with 2 shows usually lunch and early dinner receive coupons for first show and later dinners receive coupons for 2nd show...but when we did the package a few years we were able to request which show we wanted. The food at Mama Melrose was really good...we ordered the flat bread pizza and the Caesar salad for our appetizers and they were definitely large enough to share so you might want to have half your group order an appetizer and a few order desert and than you can share! the Package at Mama Melrose was definitely worth the cost!

Do we know approx when they will release Fantasmic dining packages for the rest of Feb? Ty

Delta changed my flight from 4:55 pm to 8:45pm. Since their track record of being on time isn't the greatest, I changed my returning flight to the first flight the next morning. I got a small credit since the flights went down in price. I'm now going to be at Disney Jan 31-Feb 4.

One week to go until our ADR date! Lots of AKL restaurants since that's where we're staying, and lots of Epcot restaurants since they're our favorites. I've been looking at availability each day as it opens up, and I think all of these seem possible, even for a party of 7--fingers firmly crossed. Fortunately, Akershus seems to be booking on a normal schedule, at least right now, and even though Teppan Edo seems VERY popular, I'm hoping for the best!

2/19–Boma
2/20–Teppan Edo
2/21–Sanaa
2/22–Garden Grill/Coral Reef (we'll split up for this meal)
2/23–Jiko
2/24–Akershus

Heading down Feb. 11-17th for my birthday at CBR. Never stayed there before, so I'm pretty excited.
We stayed at CBR one night a couple of years ago and I really liked it. The pool was so much fun. If we ever go again as a family, this would be my first choice for a resort.

My husband was going on and on about the short mountain trips he has planned and some fun work trips and looked at me and went “you should go to Disney world” so last night I booked my first solo trip for February!

I’ve been wanting to try a solo trip for ages but it just didn’t make a lot of sense with two young children (1 and 4 years old) and I felt bad asking to use our shared family money to go in a trip alone so when he suggested I go I jumped on it!

I originally booked at pop but it was only $90 TOTAL to upgrade to Coronado so that was a no-brainer! Going February 6-9. Just 2 and a half park days so if I end up not liking being there alone it’s not that long of a trip 😂

We usually only go every other year-ish so I spend 500 days planning a trip. It is so baffling to me that I’ll be in Disney world in 49 days!

My husband was going on and on about the short mountain trips he has planned and some fun work trips and looked at me and went “you should go to Disney world” so last night I booked my first solo trip for February!

I’ve been wanting to try a solo trip for ages but it just didn’t make a lot of sense with two young children (1 and 4 years old) and I felt bad asking to use our shared family money to go in a trip alone so when he suggested I go I jumped on it!

I originally booked at pop but it was only $90 TOTAL to upgrade to Coronado so that was a no-brainer! Going February 6-9. Just 2 and a half park days so if I end up not liking being there alone it’s not that long of a trip 😂

We usually only go every other year-ish so I spend 500 days planning a trip. It is so baffling to me that I’ll be in Disney world in 49 days!
Careful, once you go solo, you may never want to take another family trip ever again 😂😂

I'll be there solo as well. Its my favorite personal vacation. I feel pretty safe and I can do lots of fun things by myself and not feel lonely or lost.

One week to go until our ADR date! Lots of AKL restaurants since that's where we're staying, and lots of Epcot restaurants since they're our favorites. I've been looking at availability each day as it opens up, and I think all of these seem possible, even for a party of 7--fingers firmly crossed. Fortunately, Akershus seems to be booking on a normal schedule, at least right now, and even though Teppan Edo seems VERY popular, I'm hoping for the best!

2/19–Boma
2/20–Teppan Edo
2/21–Sanaa
2/22–Garden Grill/Coral Reef (we'll split up for this meal)
2/23–Jiko
2/24–Akershus
We were able to get Teppan Edo! It has been difficult in the past, but there were many choices when our window opened. Good luck!

I'll be there solo as well. Its my favorite personal vacation. I feel pretty safe and I can do lots of fun things by myself and not feel lonely or lost.
I’m so excited to try! Last trip my mom took my three year old for a nap so I had a few hours in the parks to myself and it was a blast. Hoping I enjoy several days of that 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter