February Important Dates at WDW!

February 4th-6th, National Dance Team Championships
February 11th-13th, National High School Cheer-leading Championships
February 12th, Super Bowl Sunday
February 14th, Valentine's Day
February 20th, President's Day
February 21st, Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras
February 23rd-26th, Princess Half Marathon

And the Epcot International Festival of the Arts will be running in part of February (Dates TBD).

I was playing around with the park reservation calendar yesterday. I was surprised that some days already have limited park availability! Hollywood studios is going fast :)

I have no plans to go to Hollywood Studios, so you are all welcome to my potential spot!

I am going February 17-20! Super nervous about crowds but need to work around my friend's schedule. She's been to WDW tons of times, so I'm relying on her and these boards :) I'm a DL vet but I've never been to WDW, so I'm excited to try all the different things!

I am going February 17-20! Super nervous about crowds but need to work around my friend's schedule. She's been to WDW tons of times, so I'm relying on her and these boards :) I'm a DL vet but I've never been to WDW, so I'm excited to try all the different things!
You’ll have a great time!

Hi everyone! We are going 02/01-02/10, family trip with little kids. Staying at POFQ
First time visitors :)
Oh! Our first kids trip was so fun. My little was 4 and my oldest 10. They loved the characters. My only mom advice is to temper your own expectations so your not the poor parents who hate one another because the kids aren’t able to keep up with what you *thought* you’d do 😂

Oh! Our first kids trip was so fun. My little was 4 and my oldest 10. They loved the characters. My only mom advice is to temper your own expectations so your not the poor parents who hate one another because the kids aren’t able to keep up with what you *thought* you’d do 😂
thanks for the advise :) we are planning to take it slow and do whatever the kids want to do
I know we won't get to see everything and that's okay

Anyone there for presidents week? Didn't realise we would be there that week and looking at the crowds from last year I'm a little nervous now 😬. Hubby and kid2 don't do well in massive crowds (have been numerous times but not with manic crowds)

Anyone there for presidents week? Didn't realise we would be there that week and looking at the crowds from last year I'm a little nervous now 😬. Hubby and kid2 don't do well in massive crowds (have been numerous times but not with manic crowds)
I was there last Presidents week. It’s crowded, but we used genie+ and paid for the $$ LL. We got to do everything we wanted to do and still had down time for the pool. We are rope drop people and you definitely get more done in mornings on busy weeks. I’ve always gone crowded weeks bc my husband is a teacher so we have limited choices. You just have to go with a plan and then simultaneously be flexible lol. There were 7 of us too - no small kids though - youngest kid was 11. The fact that you have a 2 year old will probably change your touring plan compared to how we did things, but it’s totally doable even with crowds.

I was there last Presidents week. It’s crowded, but we used genie+ and paid for the $$ LL. We got to do everything we wanted to do and still had down time for the pool. We are rope drop people and you definitely get more done in mornings on busy weeks. I’ve always gone crowded weeks bc my husband is a teacher so we have limited choices. You just have to go with a plan and then simultaneously be flexible lol. There were 7 of us too - no small kids though - youngest kid was 11. The fact that you have a 2 year old will probably change your touring plan compared to how we did things, but it’s totally doable even with crowds.
That's good to hear. We don't mind paying out for the extras if it means easier days. We are also rope droppers. I meant my 2nd kid 😅, thankfully older and easier to deal with now 😁. Thanks for feedback

That's good to hear. We don't mind paying out for the extras if it means easier days. We are also rope droppers. I meant my 2nd kid 😅, thankfully older and easier to deal with now 😁. Thanks for feedback
I always feel like rope drop helps a lot at crowded times of the year.

Hello, everyone, and a special hello to Jacq7414 and Ecomommy09, who if I’m not mistaken, I remember from previous April boards. Nice to see you guys again!

We are traveling in February for the first time ever—we’re usually annual April visitors, but we have family who wanted to join, and they could only do February. It will be fun to try a new month!

We’re staying at AKL Kidani (2 bedroom) from 2/19 to 2/25, and this time, it will be me, my husband, and our 7-year-old son, as well as my cousin, her husband, and their girls, who will be nearly 5 and nearly 3.

It’s going to be a different but fun experience, planning for 7 people instead of 3 and doing more little-kid stuff. And definitely more princesses than in the past!

Excited to hear about everyone’s trips and planning, and looking forward to the next few months! We’re also just returning home after a quick September visit to experience the Halloween party, so I’m also happy to answer any questions about current in-park experiences.

Hello, everyone, and a special hello to Jacq7414 and Ecomommy09, who if I’m not mistaken, I remember from previous April boards. Nice to see you guys again!

We are traveling in February for the first time ever—we’re usually annual April visitors, but we have family who wanted to join, and they could only do February. It will be fun to try a new month!

We’re staying at AKL Kidani (2 bedroom) from 2/19 to 2/25, and this time, it will be me, my husband, and our 7-year-old son, as well as my cousin, her husband, and their girls, who will be nearly 5 and nearly 3.

It’s going to be a different but fun experience, planning for 7 people instead of 3 and doing more little-kid stuff. And definitely more princesses than in the past!

Excited to hear about everyone’s trips and planning, and looking forward to the next few months! We’re also just returning home after a quick September visit to experience the Halloween party, so I’m also happy to answer any questions about current in-park experiences.
We did go in April last year! You have a good memory :)

I just love Animal Kingdom Resorts. There is something so magical about being able to have coffee and watch animals living their happy lives. The pools are really nice, also. When I travel with my little, though, I almost always stay at Contemporary or BLT because you can't beat that walk. Pool is so boring though.

Happy Planning!

We did go in April last year! You have a good memory :)

I just love Animal Kingdom Resorts. There is something so magical about being able to have coffee and watch animals living their happy lives. The pools are really nice, also. When I travel with my little, though, I almost always stay at Contemporary or BLT because you can't beat that walk. Pool is so boring though.

Happy Planning!

Thank you for adding me! And the Contemporary is next on our list—love the lobby and I would really love to be able to walk to MK—but my cousin and her family are really excited about the animals.

And I know exactly what you mean, having my tea and looking out on to the savannah is the best!

Joining in on the February excitement 😁, split stay between USO and WDW (Cabana Bay from 01/30 to 02/02, then aFrench Quarter from 02/02 to 02/10). This will be our first trip in winter, we always went mid-May before (2014-16-18). Very excited to be staying at POFQ for the first time and looking forward to getting details on Festival of the Arts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter