***February 2023 Official Thread****

I can't believe how close we are getting. I still feel so up in the air. I applied for a promotion/new site at the end of November, and they STILL haven't filled the job or scheduled the next round of interviews. I know the Holidays slowed things down, but I feel this is getting ridiculous. I had really hoped to have it all settled before my trip, so I am not really in the Disney mindset yet. I'm terrified I'll have to cancel if that is my start week. My husband says at this point I should just not worry about it. Customary notice is 4 weeks, so even if they made a decision today I couldn't start until the 30th. Blah. I just want to go to Disney.
My daughter is applying for jobs now. We are hoping it won't interfere with our trip, but I have to be prepared with Plan B. Good luck to you!! I hope you get the promotion AND the Disney trip!!

I can't believe how close we are getting. I still feel so up in the air. I applied for a promotion/new site at the end of November, and they STILL haven't filled the job or scheduled the next round of interviews. I know the Holidays slowed things down, but I feel this is getting ridiculous. I had really hoped to have it all settled before my trip, so I am not really in the Disney mindset yet. I'm terrified I'll have to cancel if that is my start week. My husband says at this point I should just not worry about it. Customary notice is 4 weeks, so even if they made a decision today I couldn't start until the 30th. Blah. I just want to go to Disney.
Good luck with the job! I know all companies are different but I started a new job today and I told them when accepting that I already had 2 vacations planned already for early 2023 that I needed time off for and they were fine with it. I hope it works out for you!

Got both of you added! Pharmgirl, I'm a pharmacist -- maybe you are too :) 5-months is an ambitious Disney fan ;)

I was thinking of going to pharmacy school when I created my account but quickly decided it wasn’t for me. I’m much happier in sales! :)

My husband and I kept debating if we wanted to take our son to Disney so young. I’m definitely nervous about traveling with a baby but I can’t wait to get him addicted to Disney!

I was thinking of going to pharmacy school when I created my account but quickly decided it wasn’t for me. I’m much happier in sales! :)

My husband and I kept debating if we wanted to take our son to Disney so young. I’m definitely nervous about traveling with a baby but I can’t wait to get him addicted to Disney!
Oh, it will be a lot of fun. He'll nap a TON and that means y'all can trade off riding things and snacking. It'll be awesome.

confirmed our stay at Pop for Feb 25-March 3. 1st trip with just me and my son 12y. Looks like we will be between festivals at Epcot but seeing CL high on 3/1+2 my guess is F&G will start then. I reserved 2 Epcot days early in the week but would it be crazy to hop over on the 1st or 2nd? Are the first days really crazy with crowds due to Vloggers?

confirmed our stay at Pop for Feb 25-March 3. 1st trip with just me and my son 12y. Looks like we will be between festivals at Epcot but seeing CL high on 3/1+2 my guess is F&G will start then. I reserved 2 Epcot days early in the week but would it be crazy to hop over on the 1st or 2nd? Are the first days really crazy with crowds due to Vloggers?
We have been to F&G on opening day and it seems as if the food is always very good on that day. :)

Woo hoo! Just finalized our trip for February! Upgraded our WDW resort stay a bit, love the free parking notice since we will have a car, and rebooked our SW flights for less money since they have a sale right now. I think the parking notice and SW refund covered my "needed to purchase for the trip items I had to buy" so that feels like real money back to me. NOW I'm excited! I went with one night at a deluxe to get the extended evening hours for deluxe guests. It does mean we have to move resorts, but luckily my traveling companions are actually really thrilled by it, too. I keep dreaming that AP's will be available again before our trip, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. But then, the free parking was a shock. But I am sure CM's hated all the errors they had to fix with that one and are happy, too.

I just used Open Table to get a reservation at Morimoto Asia; the Disney website didn't have the time we needed. Has anyone done this before? I am super happy, but I feel like I'm being punked! :bitelip:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter