February Air Fare $515.00

Nancee

Earning My Ears
Never flown to Orlando in February befor is $515.00 a good price out of Toronto Pearson. should I go for it or should I hope for a seat sale. Do flights to Orlando go on sale for February. Please help.

I think that price is pretty average, they do have seat sales frequently in Jan/Feb. I think last year it was about $179. return, but than they have to add all the taxes, etc so I think it ends up around $350-$400. I have registered for faretracker through expedia.ca, they will email you with prices for the dates and destinations that you want as special/discounted fares come up. They also have a bid for your fare service (like Priceline) where you can choose your dates and your destination, but have no choice in the carrier or the flight time. You just bid what you are willing to pay ( tax and all) from point A to point B on specific dates, and if they accept your bid, that's what you pay. Because I am travelling with small children, I don't think I will try that this time because I might end up flying all day with a bunch of stops or layovers. Instead, I am going to fly from Syracuse, NY (only 2 hrs from Ottawa) through JetBlue.com, and am saving $700 CDN. I know some people from Toronto area are choosing to fly from Buffalo, and are saving a fortune. Check it out if that's an option for you, there is a thread further down the board about it.

If you don't mind the drive you could fly out of Buffalo I know southwest was offering flights to Orlando at 49 dollars each way this is US but still much better than anything we get here in Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter