February people come in and meet each other!

My family will be at HOJO's for Feb14 to Feb. 22. Hoping to meet up with Wendylady36 on the 21st, since the 22nd is mostly a flying home day.

Pixiewings have you stayed at Peacock before? We were there in December and really enjoyed it. They had fresh baked cookies at 4 and 6 pm that were delicious.

mareeld86 do you have other plans besides just Disneyland since you are going to be there so long? I can't imagine getting to go on vacation that long but perhaps some day it will be possible. :)

So, I'm curious to know how many of us have ap's or are planning on getting them? My whole family has them and I plan on going as much as I can before they run out cause chances are it will be a long time before we can afford to do it again. Gas and hotel prices will determine how many times we get to go now.

I am going to try my very hardest to get my LGMH's done before our trip so I can display my Dis spirit. :hippie:

My family will be at HOJO's for Feb14 to Feb. 22. Hoping to meet up with Wendylady36 on the 21st, since the 22nd is mostly a flying home day.

And if for some reason we can't meet, then we'll just have to wait another week and a half! :woohoo:

I'll be there the 1st-5th with my man at the hojo :) I cannot wait! Its been 2 years since i've gone! :D

We'll let you squeek in Jordan. :) I was actually hoping to be there on that day or the next because it is my dd's birthday. She was born on Leap Day so either one would work but we can't swing those dates because of school.

We'll be there February 1-5. For the past few days, DD randomly keeps running and getting her shoes and coat and then saying "Going to Disneyland". Waiting is a hard concept when you're that age. :rotfl:

That's so cute Anna. You should think about doing some kind of calendar or something. Maybe get Mickey head paint chips from Home Depot, put them on a string and let her pull one off each day. :)

Pixiewings have you stayed at Peacock before? We were there in December and really enjoyed it. They had fresh baked cookies at 4 and 6 pm that were delicious.

Yup, we just got back from there last Thursday. We were there Monday-Thursday of last week. :) No cookies for us, we were at the parks at those times. :) We also went in Dec of 06 for a couple of nights. It's nice, the employees are nice but it's not as close as we like to stay. We have some timeshare points to use tho so we are trying to stay there again to use those bad boys up! :)

That's so cute Anna. You should think about doing some kind of calendar or something. Maybe get Mickey head paint chips from Home Depot, put them on a string and let her pull one off each day. :)

What a cute idea. That would be really fun.

Everyone cross your fingers that we make a trip the 3rd weekend of February!!! DBF and I are going to talk about it tonight, I wanna go soooo badddd!!!!!!

We will be there Feb 15-19!! DH is currently unemployed, so likely starting a new job and won't be able to take time off and we can't afford for him to take a week off. So, looks like my mom will join me, with DD3.

We're from the Midwest and we're going for the first time 2/19 - 2/26 :cool1:!! We'll be staying at the Hilton, plus we're meeting my sister-in-law and her family there . . . They moved to Phoenix 3 years ago, so it's been about 2 years since we've seen all of them and I can't wait :banana: !!! DLR with 7 kids :woohoo: . . . it should be a blast!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter