February weather-sunscreen? ponchos?

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
We are going to be in Disneyland Feb 3-11.

What should we be expecting for weather?

Do we need sunscreen? Shorts? Can we swim?

I read that it is rainy season, so I am thinking we should be bringing ponchos and umbrellas?

Does it really cool down at night? We were there in December a few years ago, and I remember it getting cold at around 5pm each night. Is that how Feb is too?

Any advice/help/comments/suggestions would be great, thanks!

i'd also like to know! i'm going feb 1-5th (maybe i'll see you there! lol) and have never been during this time... i'm assuming the weather is similar to san diego? warm enough in the day for a jacket and a heated pool and chilly at night?

Hey we are going to be there too from Feb 3-7. We went 2 years ago in Feb and if I remember correctly we wore shorts during the day and sweaters at night. We swam everyday and even went to the beach. Surfers walked by us and said "you muct be Canadian" :rotfl: .

Hey AlbertaMom where are you flying out of? We are on the 12:55 Aircanda flight out of Calgary to LAX.

According to the weather forecast, it is expected to be
Lows of 46 (7)
Highs of 69 (20)

Yikes, not too hot!
It was 5 degrees out here yesterday, and that is a Canadian Winter day!

I want California Sunshine!!!:beach:

The weather is Awesome in Feb ...It really doesn’t rain to much in Southern California . It does get chilly at night so bring a sweat shirt and some jeans . I am a short guy all year around so the chilly weather doesn’t bother me at all but the weather should be perfect I live in Northern California and its been 73degrees so far this whole week. I always check the Anaheim weather and its been 76-80 Perfect! Hope this helps have a great time we are going at the end of February to celebrate our wedding anniversary

One year we went the end of Feb-beginning of March, & it got cool at night. I remember being very chilly eating supper. Definately needed a jacket! (even being an Albertan, it was cold.) The days were comfortable, but by no means hot. We would go back again that time of year, just because it was so quiet that we were walking on rides. So worth it. One word of advice...if you like the wet rides, do them early so that you are dry before too late in the afternoon. Cold & wet was not fun.

Oh! & bring a poncho, I don't know if it was normal or not, but it poured the day that we landed. I was totally soaked just walking to DTD!

The weather is Awesome in Feb ...It really doesn’t rain to much in Southern California . It does get chilly at night so bring a sweat shirt and some jeans . I am a short guy all year around so the chilly weather doesn’t bother me at all but the weather should be perfect I live in Northern California and its been 73degrees so far this whole week. I always check the Anaheim weather and its been 76-80 Perfect! Hope this helps have a great time we are going at the end of February to celebrate our wedding anniversary

How short;)

I've been at DL in Feb when it was 80 and also when it was in the high 50's - It's also rained buckets on other Feb trips.

You can definitely plan on the possibility of a mixed bag in February. Technically it is still winter. It could be up in the 80's during the day and down in the 50's at night. It generally starts cooling off considerably at sun set. You should probably be able to swim during the day, especially if the pool is heated where you are staying (many of them are). Last Feb we went for 5 days, and it rained on each one of those days, sometimes all day, sometimes just a few hours, sometimes just a few minutes, but we were wet each and every day. So ponchos are a good idea.

We are going to be in Disneyland Feb 3-11.

I'm originally from Manitoba - It would be cool to meet up with some fellow Canadians. I'll be there the first week of February too.
When we were there last October I saw a large group all wearing Calgary Stampeders uniforms/shirts/hats. Didn't get a chance to really talk with any of them though...

I will also be in DL Feb 3 to 10, and are staying at HOJO's. Will be wearing my DIS LGMH's. Hope to see some of you down there. Have a great day!

Trish

We went last year in early Feb. and the weather was so warm for Feb! You may need sunscreen. I always pack it just in case. This year when we go Im going to pack capris because I was a little warm during the day but a lite sweater and jeans were needed at night. Im so close to my arrival date!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter