Fee for modifying ADR time the day of?

I had issues on my last trip (15-21 Dec 18). I tried to cancel more than one reservation the evening before (for a breakfast ressie) and was told it was too late to cancel and I had to call. I just moved the reservation to a new date and then cancelled it.

I also called to modify a reservation the day of. We arrived at MK for a Trails End ressie and it was pouring so there were no boats to Ft. Wilderness. So I called and changed it to Crystal Palace which was available (I'm guessing because it was pouring rain!). Got it changed no problem. Would have been nice to be able to just modify it on the app, but it wouldn't let me.
Yeah, I’ve done the change to a different date method before too (I got sick and realized it would be a waste for Whispering Canyon Cafe). Definitely have to make the change via web of app before 20 minutes though!

They can definitely do more things via phone or in person and are usually very reasonable. I cancelled the Rivers of Light dessert party day-of (also due to being sick) at Guest Services and got a full refund.

Definitely have to make the change via web of app before 20 minutes though!
App wouldn't let me cancel a reseration for breakfast the night before (around 9pm). It said it was too late and I had to call. I was able to modify it to another day and then cancel it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter