Feeling Grand - How to Plan a Disney Trip In 18 Days Or Less

Good luck with your decisions :hug:
You'd make a great teacher. I can definitely see you inspiring young writers and artists :goodvibes

When do you find out if you're having a girl or a boy? Have you picked out names yet?

I've been taking a break from the DIS too, sometimes life just gets in the way. I hope you figure out everything that is right for your family. :goodvibes

I totally get where you are coming from! When I was pregnant with my second child, I was working part time and getting to the point of hating my job. When I got pregnant, I knew I wasn't going back. Day care for 2 kids on a part time salary, when you don't even get satisfaction from your job? Not worth it. I can totally understand people who love their job finding a way to do it all, I have several friends who manage it just fine. But that wasn't my situation at all. I could barely handle 3 days a week! Its amazing when you don't have to scramble to figure out what to do when the kids are sick, or you are sick, or its a snow day from school, or you were up all night with a teething baby, etc... You'll find a way financially, those things usually work themselves out somehow. There are a million ways to make money - like tie-dye Tshirts!!:goodvibes

I'm so sorry to hear that about your job! I remember thinking earlier when you had explained your shifts, "Wow! That is PREFECT for a Mom!" and wondering if anything around me offered something like that. Now this. :hug: I pray the steps your family needs to take become clearer and clearer and all those little details line up!

Glad you made it back and can't wait to read about your trip!

Hang in there and ya'll will make the right decisions! :goodvibes

I worked up until I had my DD (2nd child) and it was the best decision ever! I couldnt justify working basically to pay for daycare for 2 kiddos...just didnt make sense!

Thank you all for your kind words and support. I really do appreciate it so much. :goodvibes

It seems as though I am cursed.

Cursed to spend my days surrounded by handsome men.

A terrible fate, to be sure. ;)

It's a boy!!!

Congrats on a baby boy!!!!!

(dang...now what am I going to do with all those girl clothes?)

WHOO HOOAnd a big CONGRATS:yay::dance3:

Thank you! :goodvibes

Congrats!!!!! I'm thinking Jack is a pretty good name. ;)

HA! I wish. Our five year old son's name is rather unusual, so I can't get away with Jack. DH would never let me. ;)

Congrats on a baby boy!!!!!

Thanks!

(dang...now what am I going to do with all those girl clothes?)

I know!!! :lmao: I will be happy to relieve you of your infant car seat, however. ;)

Hey, guys. I've hesitated posting this because of how private we are, but I'm not going to be around as much. My mom is currently in the cardiac ICU of our local hospital. I don't want to go into great detail about what happened, because she's very private as well, but they're hoping to bring her out of sedation today to see how she responds. Please keep us in your thoughts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter