Festival of Arts 2023

Same! We are there on the 22nd and I would love to get one. We were there last year and they had all sold out, so hopefully they know that after that craziness more of us really want to get one!
Im sure the flippers are just using each family members MDE to get the limit lol….

Anyway at 9am the pick up times we’re already after 3pm so still a six hour wait just virtual

We love this festival-seems like it has been around longer than from 2017.

The menus look great,the decorations look great and there will be a brand new Beacons of Light just for this FoTA debuting tomorrow!

Now the hard part-deciding which food to get first!
Agreed - it's become our favorite of the festivals - the food, the art, all fun. And remember, back in the beginning, it only ran on weekends!! So glad it's grown to this point. We need to do a couple days to hit all the food and drink items we want!!

Im sure the flippers are just using each family members MDE to get the limit lol….

Anyway at 9am the pick up times we’re already after 3pm so still a six hour wait just virtual
Looks like that was just a first day thing, with all the bloggers/vloggers needing to report on the experience. As of 12:30pm today (a holiday) there are pick up times available all the rest of the day.

I agree it was just a first day thing. I checked on Saturday around 4pm and the available times were later in the 4 o'clock hour and for the rest of the day. I was really surprised that it didn't sell out early on Saturday. I'm hopeful I can get one in 2 weeks.

Yeah on Saturday, the pick up was an hour after registering. I wasn't interested in one myself, but I was curious. It seemed like every other person had one.

Other festivals allowed substitutions as long as you bought five items from the list it was OK if you repeated one item and skipped another. They just want to know you spent the $$
This was our experience with the Remy Fromage Montage during Food & Wine this year. We got two of an item and they gave me two stamps which counted toward completing the "scavenger hunt."

Going to my first FOTA and am soo excited. We didn’t want to take the kids out to go, but since this is our first year of empty nesting…. Anyway I had a question about autographs. My favorite Disney artist is J Maruyama. Over the years I’ve gotten prints, Dooney’s and ears (even wrapping paper) designed with his art. Can I bring one of each for him to sign? Or would it be weird to have him sign my purse? TIA

Virginia

Going to my first FOTA and am soo excited. We didn’t want to take the kids out to go, but since this is our first year of empty nesting…. Anyway I had a question about autographs. My favorite Disney artist is J Maruyama. Over the years I’ve gotten prints, Dooney’s and ears (even wrapping paper) designed with his art. Can I bring one of each for him to sign? Or would it be weird to have him sign my purse? TIA

Virginia
Jerrod is one of my favorties too! Unfortunately, I always seem to miss him even tho I go to the Arts Festival every year. In my experience with other artists, they will all sign; however, I have only had them sign prints that I purchased at the festival. I've never tried to have them sign something I already owned, but I would like to think they would.

Jerrod is one of my favorties too! Unfortunately, I always seem to miss him even tho I go to the Arts Festival every year. In my experience with other artists, they will all sign; however, I have only had them sign prints that I purchased at the festival. I've never tried to have them sign something I already owned, but I would like to think they would.
Okay thanks! I still plan on getting some new prints too. We actually sceduled this trip based on his dates. Although i will miss second favorite, Joey Chou.

As long as the line isn’t long the artist will sign just about any of their work. Ann Shen signed a piece from her home collection for the people in front of me the other day and I had Dave perillo sign a stack of postcards I hadn’t been able to get signed before.

I've seen some artists sign works of theirs from previous festivals that folks buy at the Wonderground Gallery. I follow quite a few on Instagram, and they seem happy to sign any of their pieces you bring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter