FINAL DETAILS UPDATED! -Character Swap-

Disneyland_emily

DIS Veteran
Onto the hard part...

Each group has 24 swappers- YES that total changed to 24 so do enough for everyone to have one (If you are a multiple group ie Tags, Squares, borders etc make sure to follow *your* instructions for how many per person)

When finished baggy or envelope them all off into seperate baggies (NOTE: You may put both A & B in the same bag as everyone is doing both groups) Make sure your name/screename is on there somewhere so we can all give credit where its due :)

Then put the above in 1 big gallon sized baggie (rain protection) then in whatever you choose to ship in AND make sure to add either a Flat Rate (3.85) stamp or cash (if ya need another alternitive let me know..) so you'll get your stuff back because 22x 3.85 is lots that I don't have- (We've used the Priority Envelopes in the past and its worked really well...)

Then mail it to me (or hand deliver it if you need a vacation to Utah) by APRIL 20th! I'm going to warn ya'll now I'll be at Disneyland starting May 4th so if everything isnt back to me by then you'll all have to wait 10 days...

Please check your PMs for my address (and please no junk mail lists- we add ourselves just fine thank you..) Since I don't see a magic list to do all it may take me a day or two to get them all sent

Any questions/comments/concerns/begruntals PLEASE let me know (either here, PM or email)- I know its the first swap for several of ya and I do not want this to become overwhelming or frustrating more than it has to be...

Okay I've taken enough space for now...

-----------
Group A

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please)
1) Franne -Pooh-
2) ek Disney -Tink
3) scrapcreator

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length )
1) RealMickey'sGirl -Minnie-
2) goofymom/pop -Chip n Dale-

1 Box 'n Tag (New category- Instead of the Shaker Box it will be 1 Journal Box and 1 Tag- instead of the 2 boxes or 2 tags and reg rules apply)
1) momtoaprincess -Pluto-
2) DLCharmedOne -Brer Gang-

2 Journal Boxes – (double matted) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area :
1) GrayFal -Cinderella-
2) MichellePooh -Tigger-

4 Embellished squares (double matted) 4 per person
1) Twigs -Goofy-
2) sarazee -Daisy-
3) disneyfreakjackie -Snow White-

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric (double matted/embellished) at least 4x4 space (no handwriting please)
1) Piratesmate -Mickey-
2) Jennz -Aurora-

1 Paper piecing :
1) Nicurn -Stitch-
2) ksjayhawks -Goofy-

2 Frames (embellished) :
1) Mickey's Old Friend -Ariel-2) PigletsPal -Piglet-

2 Photo Mats (double matted/embellished) 2 per person :
1) Disneyland_emily -Mad Hatter-
2) Sweet Maxine -LILO-

2 Tags (double matted) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes :
1) Scrapperjill -Mickey-
2) TinkerKat -Minnie-

Shaped Eyelets & fiber (6 per person & 1 yard) :
1) Lewdyan -Princess-
2) dreaming of BCV -Buzz-

Group B

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please)
1) Scrapperjill -Mickey-
2) Dreaming of BCV -Buzz-

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length )
1) Mickey's Old Friend -Ariel-
2) momtoaprincess -Pluto-

1 Box 'n Tag (New category- Instead of the Shaker Box it will be 1 Journal Box and 1 Tag- instead of the 2 boxes or 2 tags and reg rules apply)
1) Twigs -Goofy-
2) PigletsPal -Piglet-

2 Journal Boxes – (double matted) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area
1) Piratesmate -Mickey-
2) RealMickey's Girl -Minnie-

4 Embellished squares (double matted) 4 per person :
1) MichellePooh -Tigger-
2) Nicurn -Stitch-

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric (double matted/embellished) at least 4x4 space (no handwriting please)
1) Franne -Pooh-
2) EK Disney -Tink-
3) disneyfreakjackie -Snow White-

1 Paper piecing :
1) Disneyland_Emily -Mad Hatter-

Shaker Box:
1) DLCharmedOne -Brer Gang-

2 Frames (embellished) :
1) TinkerKat -Princess-
2) ksjayhawks -Goofy-

2 Photo Mats (double matted/embellished) 2 per person
1) GrayFal -Cinderella-
2) Jennz -Aurora-'
3) scrapcreator

2 Tags (double matted) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes :
1) SweetMaxine -LILO-
2) goofymom/pop -Chip n Dale-

Shaped Eyelets & fiber (6 per person & 1 yard) :
1) Lewdyan1 -Balloons-
2) sarazee -Daisy-

-em

NOT :sad2: anymore!!! Thanks guys!!! (Goofygirl0207 won't be doing swaps . . . I ended up doing MOST of her work. She's too busy with cheerleading I guess!) :confused3 GO FIGURE!

Well I can be bribed.....

Oh wait nevermind...

Check your PMs as I know someone else wanted in too so we'll add ya two and be good to go (Its a vicious circle- ya have to limit it and its popular so it fills fast)

-em

ok, so does that mean we are making more than 22 things? (before I start) :) maggie

Soooooo...is DisneyFreakJackie in?? I hope so! I was watching to see if her DD GoofyGirl (did I get that right?) would be taking Goofy for this one, now I know why you weren't in.

How did DD do in the competition?? :cheer2:

So I'm planning for 24, right? I did cut out extras yesterday afternoon just in case, so I think I'm covered.

Yes- Okay all of ya wake up *really* early :)

Since I know 99% of ya havent started I figured Id be nice so we will have 2 joining us which brings the total to 24 each and if that is a problem with *anyone* ie of you have bought anything yet or whatnot please let me know ASAP

PMs will be on their way either late tonight or at the latest tomorrow night

-em

You guys are so sweet! You made room for us! I was all prepared to not be in a group. Thank you :cool1: Now to figure out what is needed. I'll be back, break is over.

Jeanne

YEAH!!! OH YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! Thank you soooo much! Can I do the following:

4 Embellished squares (double matted) - Group A

Matted Poem or song Lyric in Group B (double matted/embellished) at least 4x4 space - Group B

How about Snow White?? I didn't see her on the list!

If these items are not available, let me know. (I'm SO EXCITED!!)

Being away in Virginia for the weekend for very exciting!!! My DD is now a FIRST PLACE NATIONAL CHAMPION!!! :cheer2: I will share pics later, if you're interested!!

Thanks AGAIN!!!!
:banana:

disneyfreakjackie said:

Being away in Virginia for the weekend for very exciting!!! My DD is now a FIRST PLACE NATIONAL CHAMPION!!! :cheer2: I will share pics later, if you're interested!!

Thanks AGAIN!!!![/SIZE][/FONT]
:banana:
Woo Hoo!!! Way to go!
Franne

Thanks Franne!!! I knew my fellow "CHEER MOM" would be impressed. It was a GREAT competition, well run, nice arena. Tell your coaches for next year!! :cheer2:

DisneyFreakJackie -

Congrats to your daughter! Was this an open nationals? What division is she in? Is it for COA or a different one? DD's squad won first place at the COA Open Nationals in Columbus OH, she's in the mini division. I never realized how exciting it can be! :cheer2: They got the bid for nationals in Orlando but the gym decided not to go - I was set for a combo cheer/Disney trip.

Oh - and glad you made the swap! :wave2:

Alright!!! Another Cheer Mom!!! The competition was Atlantic Cheer - Battle at the Capitol. In January her team competed and received a bid to the semi-finals, the semi-finals were on Saturday; they took first, competed again on Sunday and earned the title of National Champions in All-Star, Senior-Prep-small, Level 2! This DD is the 14 year old, I have four DD's; only one does All-Stars . . . so far!! :cheer2:15 :cheer2:14 :cheer2:9 :cheer2:8

Cheerleading is VERY exciting. I have been coaching Pop-Warner for five years, made it to Nationals in WDW three times!! WDW and Cheerleading . . . what a great combination!
:cool1:

Hiya girls!
needed to bump this up for easy reference.

Now here's my question, In the "tag category Group A" I have to make two tags per person. However, my silly question is, am I doing both tags in a
"Minnie" theme?
I originally signed up to do one Mickey, one Minnie. But when I reread the final deatils, it only says Minnie, and my counterpart has Mickey.

Can someone clarify for me?
I can also do a Princess tag to match my frames instead of Mickey....
Let me know. Thanks! Kathy

I can do whatever is in demand.... I did my minnie tags already.. trying to work on second set now.

Ya know do whatever you feel works best for you- We do have lots of mickey but if you can coordinate both go for it- or princess also works as both are pretty wide open categories to interpete (sp?)

-em

Just a FYI, I'm going to do Captain Hook for both my topper and photo mats :cool1: Off to look for cool ribbon that matches pirate:

Jeanne

I just received the Mickey head balloons and I have assorted colors. I want to know before I bag them, do people want 6 of one color or assorted colors? :confused3

Also, they sent some camera eyelets, would anyone like cameras instead of the mickeys?

If it's all the same to you, I'd rather have the Mickeys as I recently got a bunch of cameras. :blush:

And assorted would be cool with me or all the same, depending on what others say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter