Find your 2018 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by AquaDame, Oct 30, 2016.

1. AquaDame

AquaDame Disney Cruise Line Moderator

If no one had heard of us I'm sure its OK that we aren't linked to it.. thanks for trying to help but in the future please let FE groups form here naturally if they're going to. I hope you have a great cruise! :thumbsup2

2. gkwylie

gkwylie Earning My Ears

Hi all!

Is there a thread already for this fall's Panama Canal cruise? I couldn't find it... but, I may have missed it. :-)

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. AquaDame

gkwylie likes this.
  5. gkwylie

gkwylie Earning My Ears

Thank you, AquaDame!

AquaDame likes this.
  6. Mariah V

Mariah V Earning My Ears

7. AquaDame

Hi Mariah V! :welcome:

If you would like to start one you certainly can. Just go back to the Cruise Meet Board, start a new thread with your date and ship in the title, then come back here and post the link. I will see it and add it to the directory where your fellow cruisers will find you. Or if you prefer to wait to see if anyone else steps up to start one that will be fine too.

8. MomOTwins

MomOTwins The Mommy Fairy

Not sure if this is the right place to mention this, but the April 20 Disney Dream cruise meet thread just asks people to go over to facebook (and I saw in the recent admin post in this forum not to use that, which works for me since I don't have a facebook account). I'd really love to be involved in FEs, but not if facebook is the only option. Anyone on that cruise who wants to start a breakaway FE group in this forum?

9. AquaDame

Hi MomOTwins! You can always report the posts as well if you wish as it is not allowed to drive traffic to social media sites. I did go and attempt to clean it up a little so it doesn't seem like everyone HAS to go to Facebook for your meet! I hope it helps!

Cheers!

10. Twilight Terror

Twilight Terror DIS Veteran

11. CamColt

CamColt Moderator Moderator

Twilight Terror likes this.
  12. cwallace

cwallace Earning My Ears

13. skittlesfirehawk

skittlesfirehawk Mouseketeer

14. AquaDame

Added to the list..! I hope you have a lovely cruise!

I've added this to the 2019 thread - this one is the 2018. I see you mentioned Facebook in the very first post though. Please remember that directing people to external social media sites is not allowed from the DIS. Thank you!

15. Ledetjr

Ledetjr Earning My Ears

I am going on a Bahamian cruise on the Dream. We will be on it from 7/30-8/3. I am looking to see if there is a fish extender group for that time. Please let me know. Thanks

16. CamColt

Fish Extenders are handled on your Cruise Meet Thread. The directory for these is on the first page of this thread. As you can see there, there is not currently a thread for 7/30. If you would like to start one you can do so on the Cruise Meet Board, then come back to this thread and post the link. One of us moderators will see it and add it to the Directory where your fellow cruisers can find you.

17. TeamGregory

TeamGregory Earning My Ears

I'd like to start a thread for the July 30th cruise but I don't know how. Please help!

18. AquaDame

Just go back to the Cruise Meet Board here: https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/ and click on the button that says 'Post New Thread'. Put your date and ship in the title, then come back here and post the link. I will see it and add it to the directory where your fellow cruisers will find you! :thumbsup2

19. TeamGregory

20. CamColt

21. TeamGregory

Thanks!

CamColt likes this.