• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FINISHED!! Thanks for Playing!! ~ Paint Can Partner Swap Disney Theme

AHHH GOT MY CAN!

It is FANTASTIC! Everything in there is amazing!!

Thank you sooooo much Lisa.

There is nothing like a long day at the hospital, feeling exhausted, and coming home to such creative work, made just for me!!

Will post pics tomorrow :)

Thank you again!

Happy it made it! and gave you a boost for the day!

hope you enjoy using all your goodies!

how is your mom doing?
get some rest tonight :goodvibes :hug:

Here are the pictures of my AMAZING can and goodies made by Lisa!!

Please don't mind the random cat in the pics. He is obsessed with the camera and anything I am doing with it.

The Can:

DSCN9745.jpg

DSCN9736.jpg

DSCN9756.jpg

Challenge 1:

DSCN9720.jpg

Challenge 2- beautiful!!!:

DSCN9721.jpg

DSCN9723.jpg

DSCN9722.jpg

Challenge 3:

DSCN9726.jpg

DSCN9724.jpg

Challenge 4:

DSCN9727.jpg

DSCN9728.jpg

Challenge 5:

DSCN9730.jpg

DSCN9729.jpg

Challenge 6:

DSCN9735.jpg

Extra Goodies!!!:

DSCN9732.jpg

DSCN9731.jpg

Thank you so much Lisa! This was just the inspiration I need to get on painting the baseboards today in my future scrap room!! (ya know, so I can actually scrap sometime soon!!)

so happy you like everything! enjoy putting them together in your new space!
btw just sent the ribbon for the mickey and minnie PH so you can add when you put the photos on!

to funny about your cat, he's a little "sneaker" getting in on the photos :lmao:

I've been lurking on this thread, regretting not joining, and I LOVE the "random" cat in the pictures! (As well as the amazing stuff). I can't stop laughing, but only because my cats are the same way! One of them always has to saunter by when I've got the camera out. Too funny!

Great stuff Vicky!!! Awesome job Lisa!!

Love your inchies!!!

Cassey, Jen- There will be a next time I am sure!!

How is everyone doing on their stuff? I am home, trying to get settled in been a super busy morning, I need to put the finishing touches on my LO and get it all ready to be mailed.

Cant wait to see more cans!!

I arrived home to an amazing package made by Lee Ann. She said she would post photos once I recieved it and I have it now. She made and Awesome can with tons of Disney movies pictures on it in filmstrips.

An amazing page to use for Larry's graduation trip.

A kit for Citricos- my birthday dinner from last year
A Bistro kit- for our anniversary trip and just cause it is one of our favorite places
A graduation kit- from our trip in the Spring
A Top of the World kit- for visiting with all our Dis friends
A DVC kit- for celebrating our purchase
An adorable chipboard tag book
3 packages of scrapbook nail (never used them before)
a jollee Aurora set (my favorite princess)
Some heart slides
and a kit of extras with amusic quote and piano title (for my lessons I am taking)
and my absoltue favorite of all the pieces (which are truelly beautiful and sparkly- so like me- is a tag for each of my puppies with a siloutte of a dog on each that looks just like them.

An absolutely amazing package and a great treat to come home to after a long day of travel.

Rebecca

Ive hit a bit of a roadblock...we have been at the hospital all day with my grandfather. His condition has deteriorated rapidly. They just called us back down because his vitals dropped. He is back in icu. I just did not get to the p.o. I will get this out as soon as possible. I apologize. I just wanted to check in quick while we are waiting on the Dr.

Ive hit a bit of a roadblock...we have been at the hospital all day with my grandfather. His condition has deteriorated rapidly. They just called us back down because his vitals dropped. He is back in icu. I just did not get to the p.o. I will get this out as soon as possible. I apologize. I just wanted to check in quick while we are waiting on the Dr.

So sorry to hear about your grandfather- prayers going out for him and you.

Rebecca

oh no Erin....will keep him in my prayers :hug:

Rebecca your goodies all sound wonderful, can't wait to see them all!
happy you made it home safe and sound!

Vicky I used some of my pieces today....they are so cute on my pages, will post photos to share with the class in the next day or so

I've been lurking on this thread, regretting not joining, and I LOVE the "random" cat in the pictures! (As well as the amazing stuff). I can't stop laughing, but only because my cats are the same way! One of them always has to saunter by when I've got the camera out. Too funny!

lol our cat is such a ham when it comes to the camera. Now he knows that I load them on the computer and is sure to sit there and watch the screen to see them.

I wish I could say I was kidding. :rotfl2:

I will say, if we ever do another one of these, I am all over it! This swap was a ton of fun and it is great seeing what everyone made!

Erin, I so sorry! Hopefully your grandfather's condition improves, and quickly! The hospital is an exhausting place. Be sure to not stress too much, your package will get to the PO when it gets there. :hug:

Erin - so sorry to hear about your Grandfather. :hug:

Rebecca -- so glad you liked the stuff! I had so much fun making it. Ladies, here are the pictures:

The Can - I went with a film strip theme which allowed me to get all of her favorite movies and characters in one place. I also added other movies, old and new.

The Front:

IMG_7826.jpg

The back:

IMG_7827.jpg

The top:

IMG_7829.jpg

The inside of the top:

IMG_7830.jpg

The 2 page spread -- I used PageMaps for the first time and had lots of fun putting this together. The black mats can be used as a guide or as mats.

IMG_7843.jpg

Graduation Items: Title, lyric, inchies, and 3 paper piecings. (Extra -Larry title)

IMG_7837.jpg

Citricos Items: Title, 2 photo mats. (Extra - 4 shapes)

IMG_7831.jpg

Bistro de Paris Items: Title, 2 photo mats, and 4 inchies.

IMG_7836.jpg

Top of the World Items: Title, Paper Piecing, and quote. (Extra - tag)

IMG_7839.jpg

Disney Vacation Club: Quote and 2 photo mats. (Extra - ribbon)

IMG_7832.jpg

Extras: Tags of Rebecca's dogs and Piano pieces.

IMG_7838.jpg

And some fun goodies!

IMG_7841.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter