Fireworks Dessert party ADR timing?

Vigile

Earning My Ears
For a trip with my daughter in September, I was looking to book an ADR for the fireworks dessert party at Tomorrowland. However, the calendar for the dessert party only goes up to May 27 here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...d-terrace-fireworks-dessert-party-plaza-view/

Why is this not bookable 180 days out like the rest of the ADRs? When do you think it will open up? Is there a way for me to be notified ADR are available for it rather than checking the site obsessively every morning?

Thanks!

I am looked for the end of June and have been checking every morning for the past 2 months - I guess you could set an alert and if some one posts that it is open it would send you an email . They opened the dessert party for the studios at the first of the month and I thought for sure the MK dessert party would follow soon but it hasn’t

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter