First Disney trip in several years - critique my itinerary!

Thank you all for the info- we were unaware that we could arrive early to our ADR for Garden Grill, so we will definitely be arriving at the park at around 7:45 AM (we are morning people, so we are up at 6 AM, anyway) and dropping the Soarin' Fastpass. Also, we wish we knew that the parks would be much more crowded during EMH.. we already have our ADRs in place and Fastpasses set, so it's a bit too late to change everything around. The man we spoke to while planning our vacation told us that the crowds in January are below average, and that we should absolutely take advantage of EMH. We will just have to deal with the crowds, I suppose.

:tigger:

• Note: Due to a physical injury, my girlfriend cannot go on any rides with sudden twists/turns/drops. This mainly means roller-coasters and rides such as Tower of Terror.
  • Fast Pass for Toy Story Mania
  • Fast Pass for Star Tours
Toy Story Mania has sudden starts & stops and spins. It may be painful for your girlfriend. It is a jerky ride.
Star Tours really bumps you around and drops and is rather a rough ride. It may also be a problem for your girlfriend.
It is too bad she can't do Tower of Terror. It is SUCH a great ride! Definitely ride it solo, it is a not-to-be missed. Do it twice!

Star Tours really bumps you around and drops and is rather a rough ride. It may also be a problem for your girlfriend.

I did, actually, drop the Fastpass for Star Tours, but I wasn't sure if Toy Story Mania would be okay. I've been watching Youtube videos to determine how jerky the spins are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter