• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Five Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Tuesday is Paczki Day!!! The king of donuts!!! I can't wait. I'm thinking of taking a half day and driving to Hamtramck and standing in line for three hours to buy two (one for me, one for DP). Well that and I'll be up late on Monday night with the booking window opening.

I love Paczki's!!

Confession time.... I have never had a Paczki before I met my husband. A few weeks after we were married, I called him and said, "Hey, the Jewel has Paczki's. Do you want some"

Hubby: "what?????" :confused3

Me: "Paczki's." (I am saying Paaaat-skiiiii's) "You know.... Paaaat-skiiiii's"

Hubby: "What in the heck are you talking about?"

Me: "Those donut things that your ex-wife used to buy around this time of year."

Hubby: "Oh! Paczki's!" (pronounced poooonch-ki's)

I totally got my dork card that day.

I came home today and there was Paczki Donuts in the local grocery store ad. I guess I have missed them every other year of my life.

Anne, have you ever had the cinnamon rolls from Orem's? They are the best I have ever had. At the office, we call them the donuts as big as your head.

Kim

You guys remember the pics of Little Man the bantam rooster? Well, he passed away last night. I thought about having him necropsied but you can't get them back after that and since there's nothing that can be done at this point anyway, I'm just gonna bury him beside the chicken house. Just thought I would share the sad news.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Dara. :hug:

I love Paczki's!!

Confession time.... I have never had a Paczki before I met my husband. A few weeks after we were married, I called him and said, "Hey, the Jewel has Paczki's. Do you want some"

Hubby: "what?????" :confused3

Me: "Paczki's." (I am saying Paaaat-skiiiii's) "You know.... Paaaat-skiiiii's"

Hubby: "What in the heck are you talking about?"

Me: "Those donut things that your ex-wife used to buy around this time of year."

Hubby: "Oh! Paczki's!" (pronounced poooonch-ki's)

I totally got my dork card that day.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anne, have you ever had the cinnamon rolls from Orem's? They are the best I have ever had. At the office, we call them the donuts as big as your head.

Kim

I am pretty close to Beaver Falls. I try to resist.

So you think it will be soon? Can I post on the other one now that it is a sticky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter