First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Four Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Todd update Jen. I'm glad he's ok.

Congrat on the 5!. I went back to Weight Watchers this week. I need to lose a few (ok more then a few) before the cruise.

Now that I can concentrate on the cruise, I am aiming for a much higher post count. I will settle for being on page 2. I am looking for May hours to come out so I can plan the rest of my trip. I am getting frustrated.

Kim

I'm frustrated with the park hours too. I'm a big planner. Especially when we travel with the kids. I try to take full advantage of EMHs and special events I know they would enjoy.

We mostly do table services for breakfast and the rest is counter service or back at the hotel. So without park hours to help me decide where to eat, I'm going nuts!

Awww, don't make me go back to WW! I did so well, and it fell all apart so quickly.....

Wow - thread 4? I say there will be at least 15-20 by May!!!!

Good to hear about Todd - I was worried about him!!

Suntan - I'm used to the sun living here in Florida but it is ten times worse when on water. DON"T FORGET SUNSCREEN!!!!

My best friend and I went on a cruise and she got sun poisoning because she wasn't used to the sun, and she was wearing sunscreen!!

Not sure what we're doing in Nassau - depends on the podcast team and what they have planned. However, on Castaway Cay, we are going parasailing :scared: and I might do the stingray excursion. Of course, I have to do the stingrays by myself because Jaime is too chicken to go. Something about them being 'icky' :confused3

Now that I can concentrate on the cruise, I am aiming for a much higher post count. I will settle for being on page 2. I am looking for May hours to come out so I can plan the rest of my trip. I am getting frustrated.

Kim

I'm frustrated too, I just made up a plan as best I could using a combination of hours from last year and touring plans....Once the hours come out I may have to adjust.

I want May hours too.

Jaime and I are doing Epcot on Friday (the 8th) and are hoping its EMH since we won't get there until about noon!!

Just to post this...the first and last time you'll ever see me at the top of the list...
Total Posts: 10
User Name Posts
UrsulasShadow 4
winotracy 3
Dodie 1
Launchpad11B 1
OKW Lover 1

Where do you get this info? I'm not seeing any place that would give the data.

Why does it say take three on the first message?

Where do you get this info? I'm not seeing any place that would give the data.

You know when you have all the DIS Unplugged Podcast threads listed? over on the right, there's a column labeled "Replies" with a number in it? Click on that number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter