First Ever DISUnplugged PodCast Cruise Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

They canceled our flights. :sad: :sad: :sad: We were moved to later in the day. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

I hate NY! :guilty:

Our flight was supossed to leave 20 minutes ago as of right now! There is an inch of ice covering everything! Tree branches are all over the ground. Fair warning, if any one says "oh, but it's so pretty", that is a go ahead for justifiable homocide!!! :headache:

Our flight was supossed to leave 20 minutes ago as of right now! There is an inch of ice covering everything! Tree branches are all over the ground. Fair warning, if any one says "oh, but it's so pretty", that is a go ahead for justifiable homocide!!! :headache:

We had that a couple days ago. Totally sucks. And it didn't even screw with vacation here. Sorry, but by sundown you'll be in much warmer weather with the only icy thing being the beer in your hand!

We had that a couple days ago. Totally sucks. And it didn't even screw with vacation here. Sorry, but by sundown you'll be in much warmer weather with the only icy thing being the beer in your hand!

Your right Todd. I'm looking to this afternoon to keep me in a good mood! I'll facebook plenty of pics from MF for you guys. :hug:

Says the man who plays with big guns....

I hope the rest of your day goes smooth. Have a great trip. Looking forward to the FB pictures.

Says the man who plays with big guns....

I hope the rest of your day goes smooth. Have a great trip. Looking forward to the FB pictures.

Plays with guns! :rotfl2: You sound like Alicia. :lmao: Thanks. :hug: I'm sure our trip will be great! :santa:

Oh no! I can't believe your flight was canceled! That sucks!

As terrible as it is, you'll be there soon, and I won't. Have a wonderful and safe trip. Thanks in advance for posting pictures. We want lots of them!

Oh no! I can't believe your flight was canceled! That sucks!

As terrible as it is, you'll be there soon, and I won't. Have a wonderful and safe trip. Thanks in advance for posting pictures. We want lots of them!

Then lots of them is what you will have! :santa:

OMG OMG OMG, did you see Brandie's pic of us on facebook? LOL Love it!

I know. It made me laugh so loud my secretary came to see if I was alright!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Its things like that, which made it easy to know that come heck or high water, I had to go on the cruise!

Ok, I set up FB last night and registered on the DIS Unplugged (I have no if I am even using the right terms). So what's next? I cannot access FB at work so, I'll have to wait till I get home.

Ok, I set up FB last night and registered on the DIS Unplugged (I have no if I am even using the right terms). So what's next? I cannot access FB at work so, I'll have to wait till I get home.

I will defer to Jen, she is the FaceBook expert around here......:confused3

Kathy, PM me your name in Facebook. I'll request to be your friend. Then you will need to accept the request. I'll also suggest friends for you. You 'll need to accept them too.

I know. It made me laugh so loud my secretary came to see if I was alright!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Its things like that, which made it easy to know that come heck or high water, I had to go on the cruise!

Woot!

FlatGang.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter