First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Ten, Seriously Ten?!? You People Talk Too Much

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think you and I will be like peas and carrots! :rotfl2:

I forgot about Kim Possible, this is high on my list!! Already did Spaceship Earth and enjoyed the new additions!
I sorta like the new additions of Spaceship Earth. I was a skeptic at first, but realized later they did a pretty good job with them.

Spaceship Earth is my favorite WDW attraction (it was the first Disney attraction I ever experienced) so I always look forward to a ride on it. :goodvibes

I can't keep up today. Work is a nightmare.

Plus it will be nice to ride with my husband instead of doing the parent swap...LOL.

We are really excited to go on EE with our son. Parent swap is not as much fun.

jeanigor 275
georgemoe 188
dpuck1998 184
DVCsince02 156
katscradle 146
spaddy 142
Madi100 136
kab407 130
scarlett873 126
winotracy 121
ADP 116
tickledtink33 107
maiziezoe 106
shellyminnie 106
chirurgeon 105
3guysandagal 101

I can't believe how high I am in this list.

I think Chris and I are doing the dining plan for those 2 days after the cruise.

I keep going back and forth with this. We are doing Chef de France for lunch, but get a reservation at another sit down that we want to do.

I'm on Breaking Dawn, for the 3rd time...Tonya, Kate, Carmen, and Eliasar have arrived...

I haven't made it that far in Breaking Dawn yet. I need time alone to just listen and that just doesn't happen very often.

I sorta like the new additions of Spaceship Earth. I was a skeptic at first, but realized later they did a pretty good job with them.

Spaceship Earth is my favorite WDW attraction (it was the first Disney attraction I ever experienced) so I always look forward to a ride on it. :goodvibes
It always puts me to sleep! Especially after an evening of drinking...:rotfl2:

What should I do for my Mom on Mother's Day? She will be in Atlanta and flyng home from a wedding. Any ideas?

Muahhahahahahahahahahhaha!

I declare myself the winner of this posting war!

Now really, what should I do about my Mom?

I'm anxious to see what time our brunch is on CC day. DS really want to go snorkeling. I am not going to ask Tracy since she already said midweek. So hopefully we know by Thursday. Yes Tracy my definition of midweek is Tues, Wed, Thur. .

We are planning a trip to a public beach with our Nassau friends so are hoping we get DI early.

See everyone in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter