First round of stimulus checks deposited today

Different bank here, but same thing. Never get notification of direct deposits. Just checked our bank online , and nothing showing for stimulus check being deposited yet. And no notification from the US Treasury. How would they know anyone's email to notify them, unless they get it from the IRS? Not sure even the IRS has our email address!

Same here - bank w Chase and never get notifications

My ssdi payment was.direct deposited as normal weds as well, but looks like they moved back the stimulus check deposit date for SS recipients - they were supposed to be with first wave yesterday - now, statement is "near future"
Thinkerhorn, May I send you a pm? I have a question regarding ssdi that maybe you could answer

Should be interesting how this plays out. USA Today reported (April 10) that the first few waves of payments would be going towards low-income Americans and S.S beneficiaries.

Should be interesting how this plays out. USA Today reported (April 10) that the first few waves of payments would be going towards low-income Americans and S.S beneficiaries.

No, that's checks. First wave was people who had direct deposit info on their 2018/19 taxes (filed).

Then checks will go out based on income, lowest to highest. I think Social Security are actually near the end of list. That's why they say some people won't see their checks until September.

No, that's checks. First wave was people who did had direct deposit info on their 2018/19 taxes (filed).

Then checks will go out based on income, lowest to highest. I think Social Security are actually near the end of list.
I think this is correct. There was discussion that low income people would receive the first checks -- but checks are actually some of the last payments to go out. That distinction created quite a bit of confusion.

In should get 1700. That’s headed straight to Disney. Minus 200 for a windshield and say what. 200-400 for Scotch and cigars. Lol
Should be direct deposit. This week hopefully.

In should get 1700. That’s headed straight to Disney. Minus 200 for a windshield and say what. 200-400 for Scotch and cigars. Lol
Should be direct deposit. This week hopefully.
You won't have enough left over for Park Hoppers.

Lol. Funny you say that. I never get them. I just do a park per day. Usually 7 day trip. Hit. MK 2 or 3 times. Others one day.
Is it enough for magic your way? Ticket prices continue to climb...
without an increase it will be close.

Last edited:
Our credit union doesn’t operate weekends or holidays so my guess is if we were in the first wave (I have no idea how to figure that out) we probably wouldn’t get it until Tuesday at the earliest.

Oh I’ll have to add to it. But we do Values mostly. And I even 1000 covers a lot of costs. I’m not complaining.
I'm messing with ya'. 😉 It was nice to complain about ticket prices even if for a moment.

Last edited:
I'm messing with ya'. 😉 It was nice to complain about ticket prices even if or for a moment.
Oh I know. 👍🏻
Yeah that’s a given. I always find a way to offset the increases. Maybe eat a little cheaper. Order a water now and then instead of soda. This or that. Still imho pretty easy to navigate increases.

No, that's checks. First wave was people who had direct deposit info on their 2018/19 taxes (filed).

Then checks will go out based on income, lowest to highest. I think Social Security are actually near the end of list. That's why they say some people won't see their checks until September.

Well we fall into both categories. We had direct deposit of our filed taxes for the last few years, and we are both SS. Hubby is still working on top of it. So it will be interesting to see when we get ours

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter