First round of stimulus checks deposited today

Well we fall into both categories. We had direct deposit of our filed taxes for the last few years, and we are both SS. So it will be interesting to see when we get ours

Same here - actually my situation is weirdest (and most confusing I've seen ! ( anyone on DIS that is married to someone that works at IRS !? :))

Filed joint return in 2018 when I was married - received a refund ( direct deposit)

Paper filing in 2019 ( CURRENTLY ON SSDI) - I have full custody of my 2 kids - we receive benefits monthly - ( DIRECT DEPOSIT)

Only filed 2019 as formality because filing status changed to head of household. No refund due

So, now I have no idea if I will get my check with the 2018 or 2019 filers ( direct deposit) -OR direct deposit ( heard different dates or deposit (17th, 20th, 24th) with the SSA/SSDI group??

Was also told that I might have to fill out the "non-filer" form to make sure I receive the $500 for each child )
However, that form will s NOT for people that have filed in 2018 OR 2019 and DON'T receive SSDI

so confused !!!

No, that's checks. First wave was people who had direct deposit info on their 2018/19 taxes (filed).

Then checks will go out based on income, lowest to highest. I think Social Security are actually near the end of list. That's why they say some people won't see their checks until September.
I
In the middle (between the first wave of 2018 or 2019 filers with bank info are the direct deposits for SS and SSDI

Then checks start going out with based on income (lowest-highest

Those who don't get notifications from you bank after a deposit, assuming you want one, you may want to check and see if it's something you need to sign up for (as opposed to it being automatic).

Just a thought.

I get text message alerts for deposits made.over a certain amt, but not pending transactions

No show. Use Ally Bank.
Filed taxes online first week of February, still waiting for that return.
Hopefully soon.

My friends son got his Saturday. It showed as a pending deposit.

I have USAA. They don’t hold pending deposits. They just release them. I don’t have anything yet.

Checked yesterday and my deposit will post tomorrow. We file our taxes online every year, so I'm assuming that's why we were in the first round.

Checked this evening and nothing was pending and now at 11:38 it is pending to be deposited on the 15th.

Tasty!

View attachment 487486

Can't wait for my deposit!

That stuff made the best grilled cheese. I spent a summer with my older sister, who received help, and we ate grilled cheese almost every day.

No, that's checks. First wave was people who had direct deposit info on their 2018/19 taxes (filed).

Then checks will go out based on income, lowest to highest. I think Social Security are actually near the end of list. That's why they say some people won't see their checks until September.

No check here yet, and we did direct deposit for both years, to the same bank account. No notice at the bank, anyways...but with our tax refunds, we didn't get a notice either. One day, there was nothing pending, and the next day, it hit our account. (BoA)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter