First time in the world oct. 2014

and is there a BUTTON for "read the post above" that explained all this already Mo :rotfl2:

cool thanks for the info. nice pirate pics If you read in my TR earlier DD Raina and family are coming in aug we are taking them to an indoor waterpark on sat and the Michigan Ren on sun. Love Ren fairs and often dress as pirates, belong to a pirate ship called The Scarlet Harlets out of the Michigan Ren. Yes I live in Ohio but the Ren in MN is a lot more fun. pirate:

LOOK WHO'S HERE!!! It's MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Back from the weekend and POOF! a new PTR i can hijack!!! :cool1:

:welcome:

there are a couple of buttons on the threads. One says QUOTE hit that and your quoting one person.. want multiple? Click the " button on several of your people you want to quote. the last one click quote and POOF you have several quoted items. and post away!!!
everything else is in your reply to thread message thing.. ALL KINDS of buttons and smilie things. that really help emphasize your message! :thumbsup2
Where is D~ when i need her... Oh yeah she is relaxing at the lake!!!

LOVE LOVE the pictures so far! Adorable family!!!
Pirates! YAY! love the pirates league! you can see mine here: CLICK ME post #145 love the pirates league. ask for Ken or Gina Marie!!!!

Thanks for all the info you all are the best. Can't wait for DD Raina to get here in aug then I will have more pics.....lol

loved your TR thanks lots of great pics of the hotel and rooms we will be at....:cool1:

anytime!!! i have tons more. just ask away i'm always up for posting pictures on other people's reports.... :stir:

cool thanks for the info. nice pirate pics If you read in my TR earlier DD Raina and family are coming in aug we are taking them to an indoor waterpark on sat and the Michigan Ren on sun. Love Ren fairs and often dress as pirates, belong to a pirate ship called The Scarlet Harlets out of the Michigan Ren. Yes I live in Ohio but the Ren in MN is a lot more fun. pirate:

OMG. A friend of mine took us to the bristol renn faire here in Wisconsin/Illinois border! I FELL IN LOVE! It is sooooooooooo much fun.. No i do NOT get dressed up. we have been going ever year since. I am in love with the bad guy: RENN FAIR
they did get me drunk enough to get me to TRY on a costume.. it was off in minutes.
WaterParks are SO much fun!!! that is going to be an awesome time. NEED PICTURES!!!

Thanks for all the info you all are the best. Can't wait for DD Raina to get here in aug then I will have more pics.....lol

Anytime! ask away... Glad we all met! Great group of people here.

WE hae been dressing up for years. My DH Frank is a Reni nut. Go to several every year...:rotfl2: So we are going to be pirates for MNSSHP. pirate: We will take lots of pics just bought a new camera.....lol

I wanted a waterproff one to take this summer and to Disney. It's a Fujifilm XP 20ft waterproof 5ft shockproof Now just trying to figure it all out :)

well if my DD Raina hasn't told you I will let you in on our secret. We both are planners, both do crafts, and are both Disney crazy. So I have made some matching shirts for all 6 of us to wear at WDW. I made these for AK for the girls

these for Raina and myself

and for the guys (didn't think they would go for sparkly cheetahs)

Then for our pirate day I did these for the girls

also made them matching Minnie ears. and these for the grown ups, guys are white girls are green

also made the girls about 4 different Minnie ears, just couldn't help myself

Not to be outdone Raina made these in several colors.

so then I decided the girls needed more outfits for Disney so I got them a few this for epcot

and this for HDDR

and these for DTD

and I found skorts for pirate day, yes these have shorts under them

I then hit the Disney store

plus matching sunglasses and Minnie jewelry and princess dolls and mini plushes and micky plushes and thumper and his girlfriend(forgot her name) and well you get the idea. I am no longer allowed in the Disney store without DH lol think I melted my card oh yea forgot target had princess beach towels well that doesn't count does it?

:scared1:

WOW!!!! Everything is ADORABLE!!!! I especially love the pirate stuff!!! the colors are fantastic!
don't forget to make a lime green mickey head so everyone will know your a Diser!

:scared1:

WOW!!!! Everything is ADORABLE!!!! I especially love the pirate stuff!!! the colors are fantastic!
don't forget to make a lime green mickey head so everyone will know your a Diser!

ok no idea what you mean? never heard of that are you pulling my leg? if not do you have a pic of what you mean?

No mom, a lime green mickey is like a calling card for other people on the DIS. Apparently people wear them so they can meet each other, say hi, etc.:dance3:

:confused3:confused3:confused3Well I made our trip plan out using 2 different trip plans from WDW prep school. I took the princess plan and melded it with another plan. Love the girls and want them to have the full princess experience. But it is our trip too, so I put in some stuff we (Raina and I) want to do. I think it turned out well for a rookie! I also made a trip book but it got so big there was no way we could carry it with us. We would have to higher a weightlifter to follow us around. So I decided the big book would stay at the hotel where we can look it over in the evenings for tips that are in there. I will make 2 small books, for Raina and myself to carry at the parks.
So then we talked about Tinker bell gifts...now this I could sink my teeth into. So I tried to think where we would be everyday and something I could get them for those days. Ok I admit it I went fanatic. I think they have enough to keep them busy for about a month... :rotfl2: Can you bring sidewalk chalk, just saying. Well that's what grandmas are for right? I thought so, at least it should save Raina some money :cool1:
Next list things to pack, well I followed the list on the prep school site. No I did not get everything on the list, most but not everything. pixiedust: I am sure I won't need all this stuff. But it's better to have it and not need it, then need it but not have it right. That's what I thought. But I did spring for a bottle of Martha Stewart, glow in the dark glitter to spread our pixie dust pixiedust:
Ok so Raina is coming in aug. she will bring the extra stuff back to NC with her and then to WDW. Man could never fit this stuff on a plane, good thing Raina's driving. :car: Ok so I started with a tote for the girls and a tote for our room that would have the extras I might need plus stuff for the other kids. Oh forgot a couple of Raina's friends are supposed to come to WDW too. We plan on pool time together and if they want to meet up for dinner they have to make their own reservations. I will give them a list of when and where we are eating. :confused3: I made Minnie ears for everyone, got Minnie /mickey bubbles for everyone stuff like that. :wave2: well my 2 totes have evolved into 2 totes, and 3 large tote bags from 31 plus a few extras for DD. Like my DH got a new comp so Raina is getting the old one. :surfweb: Good thing they have a van..lol DSiL is going to kill me I know it! :crowded:

So is it a pin,hat,or what confused:confused3

I think you can do whatever you want :confused3 I never really thought about it , but I guess most people either put one on their shirt or bag. It's like a DIY thing, there isn't something already made (as far as I know...) :goodvibes

okies so we just make like a pin or something with a lime green mickey head and wear it?

spiritsim said:
ok no idea what you mean? never heard of that are you pulling my leg? if not do you have a pic of what you mean?

I don't like posting from my phone.. but!!

Its real!!! You know the paint swabs from home depot the Disney paint? They are mickey heads!! So pick up a couple of the line green ones!!! I have NO idea why green or the significance of it. Just when your I. The parks you can spot another dis person!!
I wrote Chicago Mo on mine.. or search it here on the dis. I would do it for you but I'm on my phone and that my friend is a pain in the tookus!!

Have a great 4th!!!!
Cleaning my house now so everyone be safe!!

Ok I will get some soon as I get to Bowling Green our home dept closed down. But thanks for the info I really had not heard of it. And I had not seen any posts about so who new :confused3 Glad some one is keeping me on track!! Thank you very much for the info :yay: We were having a bbq but it started raining about an hour ago and doesn't seem to be letting up. Now what do I do with all this food my my......

Chicago Mo said:
I don't like posting from my phone.. but!!

Its real!!! You know the paint swabs from home depot the Disney paint? They are mickey heads!! So pick up a couple of the line green ones!!! I have NO idea why green or the significance of it. Just when your I. The parks you can spot another dis person!!
I wrote Chicago Mo on mine.. or search it here on the dis. I would do it for you but I'm on my phone and that my friend is a pain in the tookus!!

Have a great 4th!!!!
Cleaning my house now so everyone be safe!!
The lime green was voted on to be the official color of DISer's while in the park. It was on an old DISunplugged podcast years ago. I am thinking about finding a lime green leisure suit to wear for a WITW thread DIS meet if we ever have one.

Ok I have gone to 3 different Home depots in 2 towns. No mickeys, they said they discontinued to carry Disney paint 3 years ago. whew what now chief :confused3

I didn't know that they dropped the Disney paint. Any lime green will work.

What do you think of this suit :lmao::lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter