First time in the world oct. 2014

spiritsim

DIS Veteran
:dance3::dance3:Hi, my name is Trish and I am planning a trip to WDW for our very first time.
My daughter Raina is helping me, need all the help I can get. who's going my DH Frank, DD Raina, her DH Greg,
and our 2 DGD Audrey who will be 8
and DGD Evalyn who will be 4
:love: We weill be staying at POR royal rooms. :cheer2:And using the DP w/7day PH. My DH Frank will be using a EVC. First time trying this also. Anyways over a year away and we (DD) and myself are so excited.:yay: We decided to make this trip together because we are both married to Disney stick in the muds.:( So decided if we went together, the guys could always opt to stay at the hotel and we would just go with out them. Hope they go with us though. We already have tentative plans on where to go each day. Even where and when to eat each day. But any insites from Disney goers will be helpful. When I say this is our first WDW trip, we have been to Disneyland. I grew up in Vegas and had relatives who lived in Cal so we visited Disney 2-3 times every year. I took my kids to Disney twice., X-hub was military so we lived all over the world. Even went to Paris but couldn't make it to Disney there :confused3because we were with a school tour and I was not consulted.:rolleyes1 Next time I go to Paris it will top my list.:thumbsup2 So this is what we have so far.

Fri 10 Oct 2014, DH frank and I arrive via MCO not sure the time yet

Sat 10/11 DD Raina and family arrive after driving all night, her DH Greg who is driving, can take a nap. While we run to wally world for snacks and stuff for our room. About 2pm head to WL Area. DGD wanna ride the ponys. Then HDDR I think that's at 5:15 or so.

Sun 10/12 Epcot for PSB breakfast 8am ,QS L undetermined and D, at Teppan Edo 7pm DH Frank actually requested this. (maybe he's starting to get into it)Not.:rotfl:

Mon 10/13 HS B, in room, L, Min&Bills for Fantasmic 11am, D, Sci-Fi not sure what time Fantamic starts so not sure what time to make res.

Tue 10/14 MK B, in room, L, BOG 10:20am D, Happy Ever After Dinner at GF 7pm

Wen 10/15 B CM's, POR for pool time, about 2pm DTD for T-Rex 4pm and CDS this is DD Raina's must do.

Thur 10/16 AK B Lio/stitch at Poly 9am, L, Restarantasorus 4pm then head to BW D Qs

Fri 10/17 MK2 B Winnie the Poo 8am, L, Qs, D SOA at Poly(DD Raina and hubby will be on their own this day and meet us for dinner.)

Sat 10/18 MK we are doing a pirate day, PL for all first thing and every pirate theme ride we can find including jungle cruise, tiki room, Interactive pirate adventure, Pirates of the Caribbean and MNSSH party

Sun 10/19 This day we set aside to do anything we missed or want to do again so we will just do QS meals this day.

Mon 10/20 Departure Day not sure of our flight time yet. Just going to hang out do some shopping and relax. Also use up any QS or snack credits we have left. :cool1:

We welcome any comments after all it's our first WDW trip so we don't know what we are doing. :stir:
We have changed hotels to Coronado Springs Resort,BC

Hey mom! Nice to see you!!!

You need pics.....that's part of the reason I did not start one of these ;)

But perfect now, I can just comment on yours :cheer2:

:welcome: Trish to the Dis I have been speaking to your DD Raina recently at this point yes, need pictures want to see to whom I am speaking :rotfl2: that goes for you too Raina !

You can see ME first page of my thread (which like a kitchen junk drawer...c'mon admit it we all have at least one) contains a little bit of everything You're cordially invited to join in the silliness there anytime you like

One question you both said you needed input/help ? Seems like you know what you're doing Sure you need any help ?

Ruthie

We're just winging it, but both are compulsive planners!!!!:rotfl:

If I could figure out how to post pics, I would. Hello, my name is Raina.....and I suck with computers!!!!!! :lmao:

YAY!!!!!! I might be able to get some readers after all, I am a picture posting fool!!!!! j/k :rotfl2:

Anyways, me (Raina), DD audrey, and DD evie at the dance recital in May

more to come.......;)

Wrong thread oops, Go and say it Ruthie. I will need the Ginko something or other

there goes the PTR :lmao: yes better pics probably scare Raina's kids though :scared1:
wait a minute those are her LEGS ???? huh ????

can't find ANY pics of mom on my computer.....:worried:

it crashed a few years ago and I lost a bunch....will just have to remedy that when we come up in Aug!:goodvibes

:wave2: Hi Greg oh PLEASE love it for the kids !!! Don't be a Grumpy be a Happy ! You are an adorable couple

Oh my goodness this IS Trish's PTR wait until she sees what we have done to it...Its all your fault Raina you invited your friends and now it will be out of control !

Floridian......hahaha just sayin! :lmao: but you are welcome to drop by with some of your beautiful pics around here anytime!!!!:banana:

or jokes........

actually he is now talking to you on MY thread ...silly old coot !! I so cannot wait to meet him !:lmao: and this is how a PTR becomes like MINE is...don't say you weren't warned LOL

Oh my goodness this IS Trish's PTR wait until she sees what we have done to it...Its all your fault Raina you invited your friends and now it will be out of control !

Oh well, she'll be alright :rotfl: can't figure out how y'all quote different people on the same reply but thanks and I think Greg will be fine this time...if not, like mom said, he and Frank can go bowling or something!!!!:laughing:

Man o man I can not keep up with ya'll

Raina you have a PM

Yeah, I'm starting to forget which convo is on which ptr hahahaha:lmao:

and when the weekend is over i will have to catch back up with D~ and chicago mo and Suzi, wowza :rotfl2:

thanks, I am looking at it now.....ahhhhhhhh:banana:

Hi it's Trish just wanted to say :welcome: It won't let me post pics yet I have only made like 6 posts and you have to have 10 to post pics ,silly rule.

To the DISboards. We can answer most questions for you. I have been going to the world since the early 70's.

So then make 4 more posts. Make them as crazy as you want

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter