First time solo trip, advice?

IadoreWDW

Miss Chief
It is my 30th birthday this year, and the one thing I want to to go back to WDW to celebrate. Sounds awesome right? Except no one wants to come with. Which I am completely fine with, I ain't really a people person lol.

I am planning to go in October, staying on Disney. I have a few friends who will be out there at the same time as me but I do not intend on crashing their holidays.

I'm happy to go myself.

Any advice from any other UK solo travellers?

(This will be my 9th trip to WDW)

Thanks in advance, Sarah :)

I've never been solo but i wouldn't mind it at all. I would enjoy the flexibility and going at whatever pace I wanted. I think I would definitely do a few tours if I went solo and I would also consider Club Level. Both offer a bit of company.

It is my 30th birthday this year, and the one thing I want to to go back to WDW to celebrate. Sounds awesome right? Except no one wants to come with. Which I am completely fine with, I ain't really a people person lol.

I am planning to go in October, staying on Disney. I have a few friends who will be out there at the same time as me but I do not intend on crashing their holidays.

I'm happy to go myself.

Any advice from any other UK solo travellers?

(This will be my 9th trip to WDW)

Thanks in advance, Sarah :)

i've been there solo a few times when i had to be in orlando for a conference and got there early to be able to get some WDW time in..

the longest time i was there on my own was 9 days...
on that trip, i signed up for almost every backstage tour they had and absolutely adored all of them..

i also went onto another board here on the dis and met up with a few people i'd never met before, but "knew" from the dis...

i believe there's also a singles board on the dis where people meet up to go to WDW together as well...

anyway, i highly recommend the backstage tours...

i'd always wanted to do them, but the rest of my family didn't..
so this gave me the opportunity...

the ones i went on were:
-Backstage Magic (all day including lunch)
-Backstage Tales
-Dolphins in Depth
-Epcot Seas Aqua Tour
-The undiscovered future world
-Wilderness backtrail adventure segway tour
as well as several others that no longer exist

here's a list of the current backstage tours:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/tours.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter