First timer questions

cndncruiz

Mouseketeer
Hello.

I am wondering how to put the bar on the bottom of my page that says how much time is left until our trip to WDW and Port Canaveral for our Cruise.

We are planning to get to WDW around dinner on the friday night and will will have about 2 hours in WDW before leaving on our cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we should do with a 6 and 4 year old. We can't go all the way to WDW and not do anything.

Thanks all...

:smooth:

Hi again,

Go to the tech support section and follow the directions there.
It looks complicated but if I could manage it anybody can!LOL

As far as what to do in two hours at WDW, tough to say 'cause there is soooooooo much!

Anybody else?

Scratch

:smooth:

Hi cndncruiz. I'm assuming that you don't have park tickets for that day, so how about going to one of the Disney hotels for a character dinner? Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary (Mickey & friends) and 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian (Pooh & friends) spring to mind. It might be a good way to get in the Disney mood, unless the little ones are too tired from your journey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter