• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

first trip to Disney need help

Woohoo! You are going to Disney!:-) That's fantastic! The airplane thing is really no big deal... If you don't mind my asking, how old are you? Although it doesn't extremely matter. I was just thinking that might help me think of some things you can do. I've been on a plane a few times before (most of those times I was going to Disney) and every time I went, to distract myself I just thought about how much fun the trip is going to be, rather than the whole "flying" thing.. That may not work for all people. I would suggest bringing something to occupy yourself, such as a book (if you like reading), some paper (if you like drawing or writing), some sort of video game (if you like that kind of thing), music (to listen to, if you like music that is.... but who doesn't, eh? :p ), umm a magazine (if you like reading them), crossword puzzles (if you like that kind of thing), oor even a movie on, like, an iPod or something! Also, I just read this on a website: "When you feel nervous, tell yourself calmly that planes are safe and try to think about your destination and how much fun it will be. Planes ARE safe and statistically, they are actually the number 1 safest way to travel! There is a very, very, very low chance of anything happening- a much lower chance than when you drive in a car, even." sooo yeah! You can think about that! You have a better chance at dying in a car crash than a plane crash! ... actually, don't think about that because then you'll be scared the entire car ride over buuut umm.... Yeah! Tell me if you want any other advice! :) :p

yeah what she said and also just a word of advice, i hope you arent expecting the christmas day parade from TV because it isnt live, its pretaped, so that morning just stay at the hotel and watch it then go to any park except MK, it will be at its fullest, save it for the next day, hope this helped and have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter