First trip to universal booked for NYE 2015!!!

terri812

Earning My Ears
We just completed booking our first ever trip to Orlando and universal (husband and I and children ages 13 and 19)! We will be staying at the royal pacific from 12/29/15 to 1/4/16. We got three days of the universal meal plan and figured we'd do other fun things during our stay as well...maybe sea world? Any suggestions welcome as to where else to go or be for NYE welcome! We are psyched for this trip!!!

SeaWorld at Christmas is spectacular....it would definitely be a great add-on to a holiday trip. All of their festive events are included in their regular park admission, too, so no extra ticket needed to enjoy all of the Christmas shows and activities. You can ride the Polar Express, have you family photo taken in snow globe, see the Sea of Trees, watch it "snow" in the Marketplace, and the night-time shows are sensational.

We did Christmas at SW in 2012. If you want to read about what it was like, click here:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/we...ave-christmas-in-the-sun-tr-complete.3041415/

(the SW portion begins on the 2nd page)

Sea World would be my suggestion. Some great roller coasters for the teenagers and a unique park with animals (shamu is fun). Busch Gardens is another if you are renting a car. Located in Tampa. Kennedy Space Center is also a nice diversion if you are into that. Are you planning to go to Disney at all?

We spent NYE 2014 at Seaworld . We bought a deal called ' Dine with Shamu with reserved Christmas show seating'. I think it was about 59 dollars . We dined with Shamu at about 5 p.m I think ,and the meal + show lasted maybe 1,5 hours. We then had reserved seats for O Wondreous Night at about 8 p.m, Shamu Christmas Miracles at 9.30 p.m and then Winter Wonderland on Ice with NYE fireworks at about 11.15 p.m. (or 11 - not sure...). Fireworks at midnight of course.
It was a wonderful night and the park was absolutely beautiful with all the Christmas decorations and Christmas lights.
I don't think the Universal parks do anything very special on NYE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter