Fish extender.

tiffgonzalez

Earning My Ears
Do the ships still have the Fish hook extender activity? If so how do I sign up? I've seen it all over pinterest but can't find a link about it on our cruise reservation package. Tia

Do the ships still have the Fish hook extender activity? If so how do I sign up? I've seen it all over pinterest but can't find a link about it on our cruise reservation package. Tia

The fish extender activity isn't through DCL. It is a little activity for the members of different Disney forum groups. DISborads has a cruise date for each cruise created by members that are going on that particular cruise. To find your group, go to the DCL forums on DISboards and click on Disney Cruise Meets. There you can find your cruise and join the thread to participate in the FE and/or meet up. Each thread will have different instructions for what they are organizing and so forth. :goodvibes It's also a good way to meet other families going on your cruise.

I'm Haifa the same problem trying to figure out where to sign up. I have the extender but I heard there was a deadline and I think I may have missed it. Can I still sign up?

I am also tring to get in 10 post so I can PM. Its tuff trying to think of things to say!

You sign up for an FE on the Disney Cruise Meets board for your specific cruise sail date, as PrincessforLife has posted.(1-14-2014)
If you use FB, there is a lot of information on what to gift, how, where to make or buy FE's and gift ideas. It is a restricted forum where you will have to ask to be a part of it, and then wait until you receive an acknowledgement to post on it.(usually only a few hours) Makes it more secure this way.
It is fun...enjoy!:thumbsup2

I'm really excited about the FE thing. I've already made fish extenders for us and for my sister-in-law and her family who are traveling with us. I SO hope we can get a group to do it on my cruise aboard Disney Wonder in December.

Our family will be on the Wonder Bahamas cruise 9/26/14. I tried to sign up but the FB page said it is closed now. Was dissapointed and am hoping to find another group to join. It sounds like a fun way to get ready for the cruise and add extra magic to the cruise.

You can always start up a second group yourself. I'm sure you can get pointers from others. Don't miss out on the fun! :cool1:

What types of gifts do you exchange? And do you exchange just once or multiple times?

I just booked a cruise for 9/21 and trying to sign up for the FE but can't find anything for my specific cruise on FB. :( I hope we didn't miss out on any deadline.

The fish extender activity isn't through DCL. It is a little activity for the members of different Disney forum groups. DISborads has a cruise date for each cruise created by members that are going on that particular cruise. To find your group, go to the DCL forums on DISboards and click on Disney Cruise Meets. There you can find your cruise and join the thread to participate in the FE and/or meet up. Each thread will have different instructions for what they are organizing and so forth. :goodvibes It's also a good way to meet other families going on your cruise.

what are the best things to give for a FE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter