Fish extender.

I saw info on what to do for FE on Pinterest ... hoping to get to 10 posts too so I can post the link to our cruise and get a group going. Doing our 2nd cruise in March 2016

You sign up for an FE on the Disney Cruise Meets board for your specific cruise sail date, as PrincessforLife has posted.(1-14-2014)
If you use FB, there is a lot of information on what to gift, how, where to make or buy FE's and gift ideas. It is a restricted forum where you will have to ask to be a part of it, and then wait until you receive an acknowledgement to post on it.(usually only a few hours) Makes it more secure this way.
It is fun...enjoy!:thumbsup2

Hi quick question about FB, how do you find the FB group to request and/or receive acknowledgement to post on such groups? Sorry, not too good on that part of FB yet.

Again, like others, I'm just trying to get my 10 posts in so I can respond and ask questions of specific members!

I am trying to find others who are going on the Disney Wonder Cruise on March 29, 2015 who want to form an FE group. We have never done this before, and would like to do so. Where do I start? Thanks!

I am trying to find others who are going on the Disney Wonder Cruise on March 29, 2015 who want to form an FE group. We have never done this before, and would like to do so. Where do I start? Thanks!

I feel rather foolish, but I have no idea how to get the 10 required posts done other than this! Sorry to be a pain! BUT, I REALLY need to figure out the FE thing for my grandkids before our March 29, 2015 Disney Wonder Cruise!!!

As I am sitting here trying to meet my 10 post requirement, I am thinking of other questions . . . besides the pirate night, are there other days/nights that we may want to be prepared for in terms of costumes on the Disney Wonder Cruise of March 29, 2015?

Y'all might want to reconsider this 10 post requirement . . . my time would have been much better served if I could have gone straight to a thread or specific person and asked my question: HOW do I join an FE group for the Disney Wonder Cruise of March 29, 2015? Thank you!

Y'all might want to reconsider this 10 post requirement . . . my time would have been much better served if I could have gone straight to a thread or specific person and asked my question: HOW do I join an FE group for the Disney Wonder Cruise of March 29, 2015? Thank you!

Here is the discussion for you particular cruise. You will find information about the FE list here.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51062213

Ten posts is a lot when you don't really have anything to say. I'm in the same boat. (pun intended)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter