Fish Extenders for the Podcast Cruise

I'm game for the FE Exchange. I am having my Mom make mine. I am horrible at sewing. Can't even sew a button on :lmao: I printed her out a pic of one so she can see what they look like. Now to find fabric.

There will be 2 in our stateroom but I have to check with my crusin' buddy to see if she is interested. i haven't even met her yet :) One of her friends is a DIS'er and mentioned she wanted to go and share with someone - I offered.

Can't wait for the cruise - it will be my 1st.

Kathy

We are going to separate our people into kids and adults. I would like kids ages please!:goodvibes

Count me in. I need to get / make one before my Sept 24th cruise. I'm solo - I do have a room number; however, I'm going to check on my Sept cruise to see if I can get a good price on a veranda - with the rebook on board discount. So hopefully my room number will change.

Count me in. There will be 2 of us in our stateroom #7567. Now I just have to think of what is going to be my contribution and how to make my FE.

Kim

i sometimes feel a little slow around here...
what exactly would i be agreeing to, if i were to say i'm 'in'....(well i am IN...but not in this context)...

so what does it mean if i say i'm in?....what does that mean i'm supposed to do? what exactly would be expected of me?

as i said, i'm a bit slow when it comes to all this fish extender/podcast/whatever stuff...so i need it explained very s.l.o.w.l.y...
the more detail the better...

me too. Do they sell fish extenders in Cabela's?:rotfl:

disneyholic family and parrotheadlois, are you going to participate? you are confusing me.

Froggy - Are you 13? If so, let me know if I can assist you in any way. I know how "crazy" these folks are here, and don't want to mess with your school time.

PS - Congratulations on paying for your cruise with your babysitting $$$!

Yes I am 13, I think i am pretty good for right now, but I will definately let you know if I need any help. Thanks so much:goodvibes

If you haven't specified who in your group is a child or adult please do that

Count me in. There will be 2 of us in our stateroom #7567. Now I just have to think of what is going to be my contribution and how to make my FE.

Kim

Froggy, don't you like me?;) You haven't added me to the list.

Kim

There will probably be a total of 4 of us participating - DH and I will be in cabin 7626 and the other party will be in 7121. They will be two adults in 7121...don't want to post names yet cuz they aren't DISers (yet) and they don't know that they're going (yet!)! I'll update with names once they are let in on the surprise...

I know that i'm looking to join in on a group gift but i'm also doing a little somethin' somethin' on my own! :)

There are 5 so far in the C.O.B. FE Group. ;)

DVCsince02
UrsulasShadow
Maddi100
Scarlett873
Plutes

If anyone else wants to join in, just PM me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter