Fish Extenders for the Podcast Cruise

Ok here is another update. In my stateroom 7565 there are 2 adults and my daughter 7 and my son 2. My sister is participating and she is in stateroom 7035 2 adults and her son who is 3. Her name is Heather.

There'll be 3 of us. 2/Adults, 1/DD11 #6592

Lori, it looks like we're gonna be neighbors! Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Can anyone post a pic of a fish extender from a past trip? TIA

I'm getting mine from Tiffany. Here's one of her more recent auctions on eBay. She makes AWESOME fish extenders! Check her feedback pages for more pics of past offerings....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320283408284&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

There's also a couple posted in this thread. Scroll down for a pic of a stateroom door and the fish where you hang your FE...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=22498475#post22498475&highlight=fish+extender

I found this one most interesting though. It shows someones FE loot...
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=21624095&postcount=222

Lori, it looks like we're gonna be neighbors! Looking forward to meeting you guys.

We'll be fairly close also. We have a DD who will be 11 when we go. Good to see more kids :)

You bring a pocket organizer(or get one of us to make you one) and hang it outside your cabin door on the fish that's there. Sign up with the list and then you bring something small to exchange with the others signed up. Can be anything really. Some I've seen do different themed stuff on different days, some do only one exchange thing. Can be something from where you're from (which would be really cool for you I'd think!), or tropical, or pirate, etc. There'll be a list with everyone's room numbers and at some point you just go from room to room putting what you brought into the other's fish extender.

thanks!!! :goodvibes

yes froggy, we're in - 3 adults

I'm getting mine from Tiffany. Here's one of her more recent auctions on eBay. She makes AWESOME fish extenders! Check her feedback pages for more pics of past offerings....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320283408284&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

There's also a couple posted in this thread. Scroll down for a pic of a stateroom door and the fish where you hang your FE...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=22498475#post22498475&highlight=fish+extender

I found this one most interesting though. It shows someones FE loot...
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=21624095&postcount=222

HOLY SMOKES!! $25 FOR SOMETHING THAT STARTED WITH A DOLLAR STORE HANGER?? :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

It doesn't need to be elaborate, and it definitely doesn't need to cost more than a Happy Meal. ;)

You can have one pocket, you can have ten. The goal is to hang something that a little gift can be tucked into. :)

We are in. There are 2 adults in our cabin and we don't have the cabin number yet.

Fiona

We'll be fairly close also. We have a DD who will be 11 when we go. Good to see more kids :)

Woohoo! We've got neighbors!:woohoo:

I found ribbon yesterday at Michaels for $1 a spool for trimming. I figure I'll get a bunch of coordinating colored stuff together and inspiration will hit! (Like a brick wall!)

Yep, I'm a obsessive compulsive passive aggressive manic depressive procrastinating overachieving planner...:lmao:

Loripirate:

HOLY SMOKES!! $25 FOR SOMETHING THAT STARTED WITH A DOLLAR STORE HANGER?? :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

It doesn't need to be elaborate, and it definitely doesn't need to cost more than a Happy Meal. ;)

You can have one pocket, you can have ten. The goal is to hang something that a little gift can be tucked into. :)

rest assured, mine will NOT be elaborate...
everyone else will feel good about theirs when they see mine.....:rolleyes1

We are in, too :goodvibes
Two adults, and we don't know our cabin number yet, either.

But, this is a SPECIAL cruise for us, Regina. It's also our 1st Disney cruise. Who knows if we'll ever get to go on another one w/ so many fellow DISers?! :confused3 That and...I ain't hangin' up any 'ol thang outside my door! Besides, we don't have any door magnets and things like that to decorate the door with so I'm splurging on the FE, dangit!!

But, this is a SPECIAL cruise for us, Regina. It's also our 1st Disney cruise. Who knows if we'll ever get to go on another one w/ so many fellow DISers?! :confused3 That and...I ain't hangin' up any 'ol thang outside my door! Besides, we don't have any door magnets and things like that to decorate the door with so I'm splurging on the FE, dangit!!
No magnets???? :scared1:

No magnets???? :scared1:

Sadly no, and I really don't know how to get started with it. Don't want to advertise our names, which I think a lot of folks do. Don't know what else to display....other than "1st DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 2009". That would be a lonely magnet though. :confused: Maybe I'll think about it over the winter months when things are slower around here?:confused3 Then again, I may decide it's just not important and taking away from the time I have to research for the cruise. I don't know.....

Aw...honey...we'll set you up! No need to advertise your names if you don't want to!! I'm working on "stuff". I'll see what I can do for you!

And if you like them, we'll figure out how best to get them printed! I'm happy to help!! That is, if you would like help :)

I'm happy to try to help! I'm still new to the photoshop stuff, but i'm learning!

There are tons of threads on the DISigns board. A lot of those folks are much better than I am! And they have designs that they are happy to customize for you as well...

Would you like a peek of something i've been working on?

1stdcl.jpg

Brandie, that is beautiful. And those pictures of the loot were a little intimidating.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter