Fish Extenders?

Okay, I know there are certain rules on this board, but...

Let's say I want to just browse :angel: the Disney appliques, you know, for creativity's sake. :bitelip: I have found some online at Joann's, Ebay, Etsy, and other sites. However, I still haven't found some of the ones I have seen on the fish extenders- Captain Mickey, DCL boats, the DCL logo come to mind.

Would anyone be so kind as to give me some ideas or steer me in the direction?

I decided that I did not want to spend the money to have mine appliqued so I went to a local well known craft store with my coupons and bought scrapbooking Disney stick on's and letters. A couple of these I also hot glued so they would not fall off or be pulled off. I was very happy with the way it turned out. I tried to post a picture but it did not work. I will try again.

Hi:yay: Does anyone know if there is a FE group for the 3 night July 10th, 2014 Sailing on the Disney Dream? We just booked last minute and would love to join. Thanks!

Hi:yay: Does anyone know if there is a FE group for the 3 night July 10th, 2014 Sailing on the Disney Dream? We just booked last minute and would love to join. Thanks!

We are also going on this cruise! Our first one and I am trying to find a FE group to join as well. Thanks!

My husband and I are planning on taking our boys on a cruise July 1,2015. It will be our first cruise for all 4 of us. ( keeping the date and hoping it doesn't get change cause of my husbands schedule.)

I would like to see where I need to sign up ahead a time to get our names on the list for FE. I think it would be a great thing for us to experience on our 1st cruise.

Thanks again for your time and help.

-Monica

My husband and I are planning on taking our boys on a cruise July 1,2015. It will be our first cruise for all 4 of us. ( keeping the date and hoping it doesn't get change cause of my husbands schedule.) I would like to see where I need to sign up ahead a time to get our names on the list for FE. I think it would be a great thing for us to experience on our 1st cruise. Thanks again for your time and help. -Monica

Hi Monica. Check the Cruise Meets tab for the date & ship. I already have a group for our trip in August 2015 so you'll probably find yours too. That's where you can sign up for the FE.

My husband and I are planning on taking our boys on a cruise July 1,2015. It will be our first cruise for all 4 of us. ( keeping the date and hoping it doesn't get change cause of my husbands schedule.)

I would like to see where I need to sign up ahead a time to get our names on the list for FE. I think it would be a great thing for us to experience on our 1st cruise.

Thanks again for your time and help.

-Monica

If you don't see a group on the meets list here, there is another meets list on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467112946710832/

Enjoy your first cruise!!

Search on Facebook for "Disney Dream Sailing January 23, 2015.
Im sure the people there can get you signed up for an FE.
This is how we signed up for our FE.

There is a group on Facebook with lists of all Facebook cruise meet groups. It's listed in the post above yours. If you join now, it'll be easier to find your group for your next cruise!

How do I sign up? We leave in 5 days?

Well, it's my guess that you're probably too late. Most FE groups have closing date about 30 days out from a cruise, in order to allow everyone time to get their stuff together.

But, you'd have to go over to the Cruise Meet Threads board here:

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85

and see if you can find your meet thread. That's where all this is handled.

Jammin' to Jamaica - Disney Fantasy - Aug 30, 2014
Due to the interest level we have three FE Groups.
:mickeyjum Mickey FE :donald: Donald FE :goofy: Goofy FE

Mickey is those signed up in 2013. Donald is Jan-May 2014. Goofy FE is still open but will close soon. We have an total of 54 FE cabins with 172 cruisers ready to play... overall we have over 86 DIScabins and 256 DIScruisers represented on the thread. We're ready to have a great cruise. :cool1:

If you are on the Aug 30 Fantasy, please come to our DISboards thread to sign up for the FE.CLICK HERE

Hi I am all new to this. My husband and I and our 5 year old and 2 year old will be sailing on the Disney Wonder for 5 nights beginning November 9, 2014. I really want to sign up for the FISH EXTENDER but have no idea where to do this, can anyone help me?

Hi I am all new to this. My husband and I and our 5 year old and 2 year old will be sailing on the Disney Wonder for 5 nights beginning November 9, 2014. I really want to sign up for the FISH EXTENDER but have no idea where to do this, can anyone help me?

You need to go to your Cruise Meet Thread, here's a link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3189521

That's where FE groups are set up, if your group is doing one.

My cruise is far off 2015, but I am ordering my FE Gifts and will plan on one per person, bc of minimum orders I am ordering 200 items. At this point I don't know how many people will be in the exchange. If it is split into groups can I or is it normal to be in more than one? I don't want my items to go to waste as they will have the cruise date on them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter