Flowers and Firsts - A May 2010 PTR, 5/13 TR started! Link on pg 39

Boo for the crowds but yay that you made the best of them! :thumbsup2 Hot huh? Oooohh that doesnt bode well for June!!! Of course it was 80 all week and went from 80 to 60 today, so who knows!!! :upsidedow Spring is always on its head! Glad you made it back with a smile. Looking forward to hearing and seeing all of it! :surfweb:

Yup, it was hot! Highs in the low to mid 90s and humid, not quite as humid as July, but still......

Oh, that stinks about the crowds! I know exactly what you mean -- it makes such a difference when you think it is going to be quiet and it's anything but! I'm glad you were able to still have fun, though! Get that laundry finished so you can start your TR! :laughing:

Laundry is about done! I spent most of yesterday doing laundry and catching up on the DIS. I need to go through the mail and probably pay a couple of bills, but then I'll be ready to upload and sort my pics and hopefully get my TR started in the next couple of days :thumbsup2

Welcome home, Michelle! :goodvibes

Sorry to hear you were bushwacked by unexpected crowds. These planning sites had better get their acts together! That's what we rely on them for... accurate info!

Kathy

Bushwacked :lmao: that's too funny, and yes, that is exactly how I felt! If I had not seen all the crowd levels listed at 4s and 5s and hadn't read that it was the 3rd best week of the year to go, well then I probably wouldn't have felt the need to have my little pity party. Stupid planning sites! :laughing:

WELCOME HOME! Can't wait to hear all about your trip...and you're right...it was HOT! And happy belated mother's day!

Hey Keala! I'm looking forward to hearing about yours as well. We just have to get settled back into reality first!

Hi Michelle! I am glad you had a good time despite the crowds.. wonder why it was so busy? Looking forward to hearing about your adventures! :goodvibes

I was wondering all week why it was so busy. Maybe everyone read that it was one of the best weeks to go and they all decided to book that week. :rolleyes: I was really surprised at the large number of people there with school age kids, seems an odd time of year to pull them out of school, right when the year is almost over.

The crowd at DTD Friday night wasn't any better! I thought the entire state of Florida was at DTD...but I guess some were at WS, too! :lmao: Glad to hear the rest of your trip was good anyway, once again it was great to meet you and your mom, and I can't wait to read about it!

:lmao: Well, you must have just had half the state, the other half was at Epcot! I know Katie can attest to this as well, she was planning on Epcot Friday night too.

Oh no! I hope that you were still able to get around the parks and see everything you wanted to see.

Thanks, with being at most rope drops we were still able to get in most everything on our must do list, it was just much more rushed then I had hoped for. We still had a good time, the crowds just took me by surprise is all!

YAY!! I am so happy you are back :lovestruc Can not wait to read all about it!! Sorry there were so many people, that is ODD. Shows that you can not always go by those predictions. I am still so nervous about December :scared1:

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to all of the low down. Sorry about the laundry and crowds.

Glad you're back---Hope you had a wonderful trip, even though it was a bit more crowded than you would have liked.

Can't wait for your TR! :)

Welcome back Michelle!! So sorry to hear about the crowds!! That stinks! I hope that doesn't mean it will be that crowded when we go?! YIKES!!

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! :goodvibes

Just checking in this morning Michelle...some pretty nasty storms over your way. Hope all is well!:goodvibes

I was loging on to ask the same question about the weather in your area. We lucked out with high winds and a trace of rain. Down south of us it was nasty.

Just had a text from Michelle.
They had some damage, nothing too serious.
They are all fine!
Unfortunately they are still without power.

I'm sure as soon as they have power she will be back on the DIS!

They are all fine!

Thanks for letting us know. Michelle, we are thinking about you. :hug:

No power??!! :scared1: This is not supposed to be happening in the spring! What crazy weather we have had lately.

Glad you and your family are okay.:hug:

Wigd, thanks for letting us know about Michelle!

Michelle, so glad you are okay, and I hope the damage isn't too bad! Such a scary day of storms for you all! :hug:

YAY!! I am so happy you are back :lovestruc Can not wait to read all about it!! Sorry there were so many people, that is ODD. Shows that you can not always go by those predictions. I am still so nervous about December :scared1:

Hey Katie! I hope to get my TR started soon - we had a bit of a weather set back here :eek:

Welcome back! I'm glad the boys kept the house nice and clean for you. :) Can't wait to read the TR.

Thanks Kelli. The house wasn't clean, but it was tidy - at least I didn't have a ton of dishes to do and crap to pick up :thumbsup2

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to all of the low down. Sorry about the laundry and crowds.

Thanks. I expected the laundry, I did it all the Thursday before I left, so there was about a week and halfs worth waiting for me......

Welcome home Michelle!
How's the weather down your way tonight?

Hey Anita! Well, you know all about our weather now....

I'm glad you guys stayed safe :hug:

Glad you're back---Hope you had a wonderful trip, even though it was a bit more crowded than you would have liked.

Can't wait for your TR! :)

We did still have a good time, I'm looking forward to writing about it - I need to get started before I forget everything :laughing:

Welcome back Michelle!! So sorry to hear about the crowds!! That stinks! I hope that doesn't mean it will be that crowded when we go?! YIKES!!

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! :goodvibes

Thanks Becky! Maybe they all came my week and you'll have the parks all to yourself :thumbsup2

Just checking in this morning Michelle...some pretty nasty storms over your way. Hope all is well!:goodvibes

Thanks for checking on me Stacy. We got some storm damage, but nothing too serious....

I was loging on to ask the same question about the weather in your area. We lucked out with high winds and a trace of rain. Down south of us it was nasty.

Glad the worst of it stayed away from you - we weren't so lucky :scared1:

They are all fine!

Thanks so much for posting this Anita!

Thanks for letting us know. Michelle, we are thinking about you. :hug:

Thanks Kathy. Thankfully we are all fine, just a few repairs that have to be made.

No power??!! :scared1: This is not supposed to be happening in the spring! What crazy weather we have had lately.

Glad you and your family are okay.:hug:

Oh, spring is our scary time! May is a big tornado month in Oklahoma :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter