Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope...not just Anita! :guilty: How else can I get through endless games of parchesi with a 10 year old?

My gosh it is a blast. Not sure how to describe it. We have the original version and the Bible edition. Our friends have the junior edition. Everyone has a 7 cards with words/people/events on them. Each round there is a new judge. The judge flips an adjective card and the others put down a card that they think the judge will best feel suits the adjective. It is a hoot.

I might have to pick it up, always looking for new games!

At my niece's graduation in May there was a guy standing in front of me that was sooooo hot! I went to the bathroom and when I came back, Chris points to that guy and says "you know that guy". I thought he had caught me checking him out! I said "no, I don't". Chris says "yes you do". I say "no, I don't!!!!" He says "that is Chelsi's (our nieces friend) oldest brother and you do know him." He was my 6th grade boyfriend that moved away that summer, he is also named Chris. He was always cute, but OMG he is smokin' hot now! Sorry, this talk of school and guys just made me think of this.

Did you get a picture to share with us :confused3

I may be the only one who sees the humor in this. My son will be 15 on Sunday. He is 6'2" 270 pounds, African American...and just put the Irish Tenors on my Ipod! :lmao: And, he is singing! :lmao: :lmao: Seriously, it is one of his favs...but don't tell any of his buddies...;)

Well ladies I am heading home for the night with visions of crazy ladies in Ninja Turtle suits in my head :lmao: Hope you all have a good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter