Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 weeks ?? holy crap that's a lot of time off :eek:

Aren't they too cute ?? :banana: I have to buy like 5 pumpkins just so I can use my favorite pieces

And just think how much time off she will need when she has the baby.

Hi ladies!

Just popping in for a minute.

I'm off to get my nails done and go to the grocery store, to stock up easy stuff for Mike and the kids.

It sounds like we are all busy trying to get things done before we leave. But all of the crazy stress over the next two days will be worth in when we are at WDW!!!!

Hope everyone has a great afternoon.

For those of you who are making and freezing some dinners for your families, what are you making ?? I'm sitting here wondering if I should make a couple of things just to make my DHs life a little easier since he does have his Mom to feed now

Im not freezing mine. No one here takes things like out of the freezer to cook it :rolleyes:

Anyway Im making a roast, baked chicken, spaghetti and hamburger patties and maybe a thing of hamburger helper. That stuff will last 4-5 days in the fridge and I know they will heat that stuff up.

Plus I stocked the freezer with frozen foods already cooked like Tyson chicken filets, pot pies and kolaches.

No family to feed here. But I did tell Dad where stuff is. He's very capable of feeding himself for a few days. He'll make himself a burger, an omelet (in fact, he's the omelet maker for both of us), some pork chops. And there's sauce in the freezer, so he can make himself some pasta. I just hope he'll use paper plates or run the dishwasher....

For those of you who are making and freezing some dinners for your families, what are you making ?? I'm sitting here wondering if I should make a couple of things just to make my DHs life a little easier since he does have his Mom to feed now

I bought stuff to make a lasagna... All he'll have to do is put it in the oven and bake it.. Plus i got hamburger patties. Kielbasa dogs. and hamburger for hamburger helper. plus i figure they will go to mc donalds once or twice..

So with everything going so well, I have decided to go ahead and go on the trip.:cool1:
That's wonderful news Jenna, I knew it would work out and I'm so happy that things are turning around for Jess. :hug:

Good Morning all!!
Good morning! I like the words in your sig. I used to listen to Savage Garden and liked that one alot. :thumbsup2

Hey does anyone else carve the fancy designs into their pumpkins? I did buzz and woody and tigger last night. I have pinocchio, u of michigan; and pooh to do today.
Wow, that's awesome. I don't even use real pumpkins. :lmao:

Anyone going on a trip this week? :confused3
Not me. :confused3 ;)

Good morning ladies!!! It's crunch time!! Good luck all you busy bees with getting it all done. :wizard:

Have a good day and I'll TTYL!!

This is a unique personality test. There are only 4 questions; but, the
results are very interesting. I was rather shocked by what some of my
answers meant. Be honest and honor what pops into your mind when the
questions present themselves.

http://memoriter.net/flash/test.html

I got this emailed to me... My results were very scary...

Dear Tide :

I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties, I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck . One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative and, to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative, and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.
What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product.
Well, gotta go. I have to write to the Hefty bag people.

Thanks Becky! I am really relieved that things are finally going well for Jess.

Speaking of Jess, I was supposed to find out what she named the Webkinz. Apparently this is VERY important. Oh, and she got the cat because Kayleigh asked if you guys have cats and I said no, and you can't either. So I guess this was some sort of substitute? :confused3 I don't pretend to understand the six year old brain

Of course now I am stressing on what all I need to get done. :rotfl:

How have things been for you?

I think that I spent a lot of time not really believing that I was going to get to go, even after I paid my share of the room & DP, and had the airline voucher in hand. I don't know why really, guess it is just hard to believe that I am actually getting away by myself. Have you started getting things ready yet at all? I went today to Target and got my Ativan for the flight, and Ryan did finally remember where he stashed the suitcase, but other than that.... I have nothing done either. Crazy considering tomorrow is Halloween and it will be hard to get stuff done. Guess it will have to be tonight after the extra kids go home and we get back from dance.

I feel like I haven't talked to anyone around here in ages.

I guess everyone has just been keeping in touch aside from the Disboards and/or everyone's been super busy getting everything ready to be able to go. I know that I've been busy getting meals in the freezer, writing everything down for Ryan for the kids' schedules, etc........... but it feels like no one's really been around lately. Myself included.

Okay, my son is being bad and I am tempted to hit the Ativan before the flight :rolleyes1 so I guess it is naptime for him now. The twins weren't going to nap today but since they woke up the little one I guess that means they can go nap :woohoo:

Hey Becky since you already have so many kids at your house too would ya even notice 5 more...:rolleyes1

My ds4 decided to load the dishwasher and run it for me today. I opened it and there were about 6 cups all sitting up nicely (full of water) and a couple of plates.. :lmao: I was dying. He was so proud..

Hey Ladies!! :wave: Ok am I the only one who has not even started packing yet? I still have to wash my clothes before i can pack them... This hockey tournament threw me way off this weekend.. I was up till 3am trying to get halloween bags together for the kids. I got 1 out of 5 done.. :rotfl2: The 2 little ones have their parties today at school and tomorrow the other 3 do.. Plus I managed to carve pumpkins with the kids yesterday. Well some of them.. Still have 3 to go..

Hey does anyone else carve the fancy designs into their pumpkins? I did buzz and woody and tigger last night. I have pinocchio, u of michigan; and pooh to do today.

Fancy designs would require patience that I don't possess. Actually, we went to my Mom's and the kids carved pumpkins over there. And then they wanted to leave them there since Grandma gets a lot more trick or treaters than we do, so we did. I actually didn't have to do much at all, but we did make dinner afterwards and have dinner with my mom. Since she's alone she wouldn't normally make such a big meal so I guess everyone won with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter