Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back!!!

We had a great time. But now I'm tired, broke, and have a ton of laundry and unpacking to do. lol

But for now it's all on the floor and that's where it will stay.

It was sure quiet around here. Everyone disappeared.

Jenna, I'm glad the party went well.

I hope everyone is doing ok and I'll talk to ya tomorrow sometime. :)

Welcome back Beth!!! I can't wait to hear about the trip.

Good luck on the laundry.:hug:

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been around much lately.

I wasn't sure until today whether or not I was going to be able to go on the trip or not because of all that has been going on with Jess.

But today we saw both of her doctors, and everything is going great, the bones are healing good, the incisions are healed and look great. Also they changed her IV antibiotic so she will only be getting it once a day (instead of three times).

So with everything going so well, I have decided to go ahead and go on the trip.:cool1:

I wasn't sure until today whether or not I was going to be able to go on the trip or not because of all that has been going on with Jess.

But today we saw both of her doctors, and everything is going great, the bones are healing good, the incisions are healed and look great. Also they changed her IV antibiotic so she will only be getting it once a day (instead of three times).

So with everything going so well, I have decided to go ahead and go on the trip.:cool1:

:yay:

I'm so happy for you. Happy that you will be going on the trip, and happy that things seem to be finally looking up for Jess.

:yay:

I'm so happy for you. Happy that you will be going on the trip, and happy that things seem to be finally looking up for Jess.

Thanks Becky! I am really relieved that things are finally going well for Jess.

Of course now I am stressing on what all I need to get done. :rotfl:

How have things been for you?

I feel like I haven't talked to anyone around here in ages.

Hey Ladies!! :wave: Ok am I the only one who has not even started packing yet? I still have to wash my clothes before i can pack them... This hockey tournament threw me way off this weekend.. I was up till 3am trying to get halloween bags together for the kids. I got 1 out of 5 done.. :rotfl2: The 2 little ones have their parties today at school and tomorrow the other 3 do.. Plus I managed to carve pumpkins with the kids yesterday. Well some of them.. Still have 3 to go..

Hey does anyone else carve the fancy designs into their pumpkins? I did buzz and woody and tigger last night. I have pinocchio, u of michigan; and pooh to do today.

Thank you! I thought it was just my area :rotfl2:

Oh no - I have some of that in my area. :rolleyes1

Yes she can, but I won't be swimming with her. I love and appreciate you guys way too much to expose you to the horror of me in a swim suit :scared1: :rotfl:

I think it must be going around because I work with a bunch of morons!

Oh would you stop that crap.

I am surrounded by morons. :rolleyes1

Did I tell you about the new girl. I hired her in July and she has taken more time off than I have this WHOLE year.

And right after I hired her she gets pregnant so now she just takes the time off because her back hurts or whatever. Needless to say the boss is none to happy about it.
:sad2:

I am going to have to try and find time to pack.

I have a meeting tonight, trick or treating tomorrow night and meeting Thrusday night. :headache:

That is AWESOME news Jenna !!! :yay: I'm SO happy that everything is getting better with Jess !!

Hey Ladies!! :wave: Ok am I the only one who has not even started packing yet? I still have to wash my clothes before i can pack them... This hockey tournament threw me way off this weekend.. I was up till 3am trying to get halloween bags together for the kids. I got 1 out of 5 done.. :rotfl2: The 2 little ones have their parties today at school and tomorrow the other 3 do.. Plus I managed to carve pumpkins with the kids yesterday. Well some of them.. Still have 3 to go..

Hey does anyone else carve the fancy designs into their pumpkins? I did buzz and woody and tigger last night. I have pinocchio, u of michigan; and pooh to do today.

I used to carve all those fancy designs and then let the kids carve whatever they wanted, but that was before I found the bucket of Mr. Potato Head pumkin pieces :banana:

I am going to have to try and find time to pack.

I have a meeting tonight, trick or treating tomorrow night and meeting Thrusday night. :headache:

:headache: good luck getting it all done

Did I tell you about the new girl. I hired her in July and she has taken more time off than I have this WHOLE year.

And right after I hired her she gets pregnant so now she just takes the time off because her back hurts or whatever. Needless to say the boss is none to happy about it.
:sad2:

Can't you fire her for missing so much time ? sounds like she's just taking advantage

Anita - We are going to sit down and talk to her. And than put her on an hourly basis. She works she gets paid. If she chooses to stay home than she won't get paid for the time she is out of the office anymore.

I am sure that is not going to make her happy, but she has taken almost 3 weeks of PTO. I have not even taken 3 weeks off this Whole year.

Anita - We are going to sit down and talk to her. And than put her on an hourly basis. She works she gets paid. If she chooses to stay home than she won't get paid for the time she is out of the office anymore.

I am sure that is not going to make her happy, but she has taken almost 3 weeks of PTO. I have not even taken 3 weeks off this Whole year.

3 weeks ?? holy crap that's a lot of time off :eek:

Hey we have those pieces too!!

Aren't they too cute ?? :banana: I have to buy like 5 pumpkins just so I can use my favorite pieces

For those of you who are making and freezing some dinners for your families, what are you making ?? I'm sitting here wondering if I should make a couple of things just to make my DHs life a little easier since he does have his Mom to feed now

For those of you who are making and freezing some dinners for your families, what are you making ?? I'm sitting here wondering if I should make a couple of things just to make my DHs life a little easier since he does have his Mom to feed now

I'm leaving the number to all of the Pizza places...;)

Hi everyone :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter