Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow It sure is dead around here for a group getting together in just a couple of days... Ya'll hiding out somewhere and no one invited me? :confused3 did I scare everyone off already? :lmao:

We are all here. Just busy getting ready for the trip. Last minute stuff or work or family.

Wow It sure is dead around here for a group getting together in just a couple of days... Ya'll hiding out somewhere and no one invited me? :confused3 did I scare everyone off already? :lmao:

We're all getting ready, but we stopped in over weekend.
Where have you been? I thought you might be off hiding somewhere and didn't invite us. :rotfl:

The dis boards run so freakin slow for me anymore. It is so frustrating.

Welcome back Beth :goodvibes

looking forrward to reading about your trip on your TR :thumbsup2

Thanks for the welcome back Bridget. I appreciate that. :)

Morning everyone! Hope you all have a good day. I've got lots and lots of this to do: :laundy:

It is so windy here right now and gloomy it looks like it should be very cold outside and it is not. :sad2:

Yes, but I think she's more excited about going to FL and being gone from work than the actual Disney part :confused3 She's bringing a swimsuit-as if that's in our plans :rotfl:

I have to admit to being happy to be away from work for a while, they are all driving me crazy lately!

She can swim while we sit at the pool. :thumbsup2

Yes she can, but I won't be swimming with her. I love and appreciate you guys way too much to expose you to the horror of me in a swim suit :scared1: :rotfl:

I have to admit to being happy to be away from work for a while, they are all driving me crazy lately!

Thank you! I thought it was just my area :rotfl2:

I think it must be going around because I work with a bunch of morons!

We're all getting ready, but we stopped in over weekend.
Where have you been? I thought you might be off hiding somewhere and didn't invite us. :rotfl:

Man you didnt' get the invite? I'm sorry... You would have loved to spend a weekend at the ice rink with me... :teeth: We had hockey and I lurked but no one was here... :sad1:

Yes, but I think she's more excited about going to FL and being gone from work than the actual Disney part :confused3 She's bringing a swimsuit-as if that's in our plans :rotfl:

Sweet now we have someone to throw in the pool... :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter