Flowflex home antigen tests?

breakingd_awn

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used Flowflex antigen home tests with OnPoint? I can get them on Amazon but some of the reviews say the packaging sometimes comes damaged? 😫

These are the tests I receive from my health insurance company. I haven't ordered from Amazon, but I've never had a problem with the delivery. However, I did order another brand from Amazon and the box WAS damaged. So I'd avoid ordering from Amazon and pick them up at a drugstore.

These are the tests I receive from my health insurance company. I haven't ordered from Amazon, but I've never had a problem with the delivery. However, I did order another brand from Amazon and the box WAS damaged. So I'd avoid ordering from Amazon and pick them up at a drugstore.

I love the Flowflex tests.....they are my go to for testing. I buy mine in Target.

https://www.target.com/p/flowflex-covid-19-antigen-home-test-1ct/-/A-84996289#lnk=sametab

They are usually $7.99 while CVS has been $10.00

MJ

^^^^^^^^^ I'm with you on this. With so much on the line with pre-testing to sail, I'm going to pick them up in person so that I can see the condition of the box. I'd rather pay a couple of dollars more if necessary for peace of mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter