Fly Jet Blue?

HARP

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever flown on jet blue. I am able to get a flight for the five of us from Syracuse for just over $1000 US about $1500 Can. that is in Oct.

Flew out NYC with Jet Blue and the flight was great. The planes are brand new and there is a TV on the back of each chair. My only complaint is that they are late sometimes. Because they connect in NYC, the flights out are dependent on when they have left the place of origin. However for the price I will put up with the delays. The delays were only about 15-20 minutes.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Louise

We fly Jet Blue all the time. The people that work for the company are great! We fly out of Buffalo to NYC, and we love the mini TV's. The seats also seem abit wider! We love Jet Blue!!!
Twinz

We're really excited after reading the paper to hear that Jet Blue is talking about flying south out of Hamilton Airport!!!! A lot less hassle to get to.........15 minute drive from where we live and we're planning a trip to Cancun this coming winter so maybe with a little luck we'll be flying Jet Blue out of Hamilton! I've heard all kinds of good things about this airline.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter