Flying by the Seat of My Pants....a, hopefully, live DR (4/3 -4/9)

babytrees2514

Earning My Ears
This is my first attempt at any report, much less a live one, so bear with me, please.

2018 was the year where I am supposed to learn to let go of the uber planning of my life and live a little more "by the seat of my pants." This trip is testing this greatly!!!

Cast of Characters:

Me: Theresa, 47, lover of food reports and food review vlogs. This is my fourth trip (I am seriously Disney deprived) I have become more adventurous in my food choices as I've grown older but I have some allergies that can hinder the adventure. The big ones are coconut (in all forms), pineapple and all non sugar sweeteners (even stevia).

DD: 21, vegetarian and current College Program participant. She did the program 2 years ago so, lucky duck, has probably a hundred visits under her belt. She also has some allergies that can limit her veggie choices even more.

I started the planning at 180 days out with the plans of having my other DD and her family join us for at least part of the days. Lots of reservations made and then given up because of DD1's work schedule and finances taking a hit. But I was able to keep a couple of must do's (for us):

The Bon Voyage Breakfast
Trail's End Dinner (Trail's End was DD's favorite spot on her first go round in the CP and requested this)
Be Our Guest Lunch
Happily Ever After dessert party

The rest will be quick service and a day of drinking/eating around the world at Flower & Garden festival...anybody else have a hard time wrapping their head around their babies being able to drink with them? Just me?

I promise pictures of us...as soon as I am not using a work computer. :surfweb: lol

Tomorrow is a flight out of Colorado at 6 AM and let the adventure begin!!!:moped:

Yay! I cant wait to read along with your adventure. How exciting for your daughter to be in the CP and I really hope you love the dessert party as much as we did. The desserts are fine - the view is just fantastic. I have some video of me watching and my gasps and sighs are so audible it's hilarious to listen to now but it's amazing. Have fun! It's almost here!

I hope you have an awesome trip. Cant wait to follow along.
Thank you!!! So far it's been awesome

Enjoy your trip!

Thank you!!!

Yay! I cant wait to read along with your adventure. How exciting for your daughter to be in the CP and I really hope you love the dessert party as much as we did. The desserts are fine - the view is just fantastic. I have some video of me watching and my gasps and sighs are so audible it's hilarious to listen to now but it's amazing. Have fun! It's almost here!

I am an admin at a dance studio and I've made 2 of the teachers teach some steps to the full version of the song. The more to embarrass my kid with.
Thanks for following. I am hoping you enjoy mine half as much as I love yours!!

For some reason it's not letting me write in anything but plain black. Hopefully, it will let me post pictures!!

Day One started with cereal at 3 AM followed by a looooong trip through TSA and another pat down. TSA owes me a couple of dinners with the amount of pat downs I've gotten in my last 3 years of travelling :love2: :p

After a fairly uneventful trip to Saratoga Springs we took a boat to Disney Springs and a new to both of us restaurant, Bongo's.

This was yummy!!!

[GALLERY=][GALLERY=][/GALLERY][/GALLERY]

Reading along. Thank you for taking the time to review.

Reading along! Very unusual to meet someone else with a coconut allergy (all forms cause anaphylactic shock) it's fairly rare from what the Harvard educated allergist I worked for told me. Also Strawberries and cinnamon for me so I'm really interested to read what you ate! (of course I have intolerances to a lot of foods as well so I usually read vicariously (or imaginary eating) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter