Flying Fish first time

We've had many of the options there and never been disappointed.
The lobster bisque and pork belly stood out as appetizers.
The Potato wrapped snapper, scallops and salmon were our favorites.

I am so sad the new menu took off the mussels appetizer. My dd and I just LOVED that! I went with the Octopus on my last visit since it was removed and it was very nice. (still miss my mussels, yeah I am sulking still :( )

We love the cheese plate for dessert! Dh gets it with a port and he is in heaven.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

We had a great time here. I loved the bread service! That was some tasty bread. My salad was one of the best I've ever had - a chargrilled romaine I think. So tasty! Their coffee was excellent too.

My DH had the steak and it was so good. But I didn't like the scallops as much as I had hoped. The grits were so chocked full of veggies - it just wasn't what I had expected. That's just me though. We finished off with the CocoBreach and of course it was awesome!

I don't think you'll be disappointed here. Go for it!

Is there any sort of dress code for this restaurant? We have reservations here in May and it will be our first time as well.

We will go back to the room and change, but not formal . Often Khakis and a polo shirt. Most will be between that and shorts and t-shirts. They have a dress code, but didn't seem to be followed (similar to many other signature restaurants).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter