Food and Wine festival... waiting.... patiently... not!! :)

Add me to the list of the not-so-patient people! As others have said, you'd think they'd have released the dates of events by now since tickets are going on sale the end of this month. Maybe Disney was just waiting until after the July 4 holiday, and news will be released by the end of this week. *crosses fingers*

We're going to be there the first couple of days of the festival. I think we'll only be in epcot one day but at Disney for a week with the dinning plan so I am planning on saving up most of my snack credits (have to try a dole whip at MK) for the week and using them on my day at epcot at the different food booths. That will be my lunch!

Add us to the Waiting List. We won't be there on a Saturday so no PFTS for us, but we did want to do one or two food and wine pairings.

I noticed on Allears that last year there were some of the F+W pairings that were sold out before this time in July, so I wonder what the hold up is in getting things out this year. I'd like to know if we'll get the pairings we want so if we don't we can get ADR's where we'd like.

We'll be there the first weekend and have friends who went last year and came back with rave reviews! DH offered to set the alarm for me on 7/31 so I can start calling at 7AM!

not patiently waiting, not even close i must call them everyday just waiting for someone to leak someinfo! LOL

I'm keeping my fingers crossed (and wishing and hoping) that they will release the event schedule this Monday. Monday seems like a good day for them to release the schedule - start the week off with a smile. :goodvibes: That will give me 2 weeks to pour over the list, and try my hardest on 7/31 to get specialty dinners for my trip, and then work in some ADRs around them!

I am debating the Party For the Senses again. I did enjoy it last year, but I will be solo (I was also solo last year) and there is no one to "hold" me a seat. Maybe when they release I will post a "meet" and see if I can find any olther solo folks (or just nice couples) to sit with!

I can hardly wait for the schedule to come out! I'm also hopeful that it will be on Monday, so I can make decisions AND be ready to call for ressies July 31 at 7am.
Party of the Senses, Food and Wine Pairings, cooking demos.....ahhh... heaven.

If you go to the Party of the Senses can you see Illuminations? Also, is it difficult to go solo?

Thanks everyone!

Disney said the week before for schedule release which means the 24th, I would expect it even a few days later than that.

Donald last year the Party was over when Illuminations started - it was in a special events tent/area tucked away somewhere between Canada and England... after the Canada area, before England starts...

A PARTY FOR THE SENSES

Hosted by Vanity Fair

This popular venue takes place each Saturday at the World ShowPlace located between Canada and United Kingdom Pavilions. You’ll begin this memorable evening with reserved seating at a performance of the Eat to the Beat Concert.

From 6:30 to 9:00pm, you’ll be sampling the culinary creations of 25 renowned chefs and over 70 great beers and wines. Each tasting station will be a new sensation for the senses.

This year's Party For the Senses features entertainment from Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba.

6:30 - 9:00pm

Dates and Price to be announced

Dates and Price to be annonced :faint:

torture, pure and simple!

eeyore45 said:
Dates and Price to be annonced :faint:

torture, pure and simple!

But this one is simple to predict... every Saturday... price... no less than $95 pp, but likely more... :thumbsup2

I'm debating whether to try and extend my trip one day so we can attend...

When do they open up and start serving at the booths? Do they open the WS early or does it not get going until 11am?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter