• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food Fight!!!

How about some really runny, back of the refrigerator, leftover fruit salad from Thanksgiving...wait....I'm getting it out of the trash and throwing it to the midwest somewhere!

Hmmm, I'll throw some oatmeal (already made) and some peanut butter to the Wrong Coast. If I aim just right, it should land in the San Andreas Fault & keep CA hanging on to the rest of the continent for a few more years. ;)

how about the stuff I just stuck my finger through in the crisper drawer...I think it was a cucumber at one time.... :rotfl2: splat right at the southern states.....

Cindy - eeeeewwwwww!!!!! :rotfl2:

I'll fling mashed potatoes & gravy - right at the nation's mid-section!!!!!!!!

thank goodness garbage pick up was yesterday......I cleaned out all the little containers with leftover Thanksgiving stuff in it.......I call it STUFF cause I do not know what it may of been...

and the left over greasey bones and junk from the big turkey pan is being chisled and thrown towards the west ........I left it on the back porch and forgot that I had to get rid of the carcus

pumba said:
thank goodness garbage pick up was yesterday......I cleaned out all the little containers with leftover Thanksgiving stuff in it.......I call it STUFF cause I do not know what it may of been...

and the left over greasey bones and junk from the big turkey pan is being chisled and thrown towards the west ........I left it on the back porch and forgot that I had to get rid of the carcus

Pumba - I'm so disappointed...I was expecting you to toss some moose meat. :rotfl2:

OK - I'll roll some peas downhill towards Philly! (Philadelphia)

Well I quess I might as well throw my half cooked tenderloin -
you better duck cuz its gonna hirt if it hits YOU!

( :rolleyes: was in the oven last night and the pampered chef stone it was on decided to break :guilty: soooo dh makde dinner - ohhh geez I should throw that too cuz DH aint a cook and it was hot doge and homefries (mostly overcooked of course!)

Alright no throwing raw oysters that's a waste of good fish!!!!
I will however chuck the beef casserole from 2 nights ago towards Deb. payback for the oysters. :teeth: :earboy2:

P.S. :bday: Maggie throwing some :cake: your way!!!!

OK - I'll throw some icing at Maggie to go with her :cake: - after I scoop it out of the can of course :rotfl2: and then fling some *meatslop* over the border to our north. :teeth:

**meatslop is DD's term for the meatloaf that I made for dinner tonight in the crockpot that either didn't have enough egg or bread crumbs in it :confused3 because it looked more like sloppy joe's. :rotfl2: (But it was very, very good! ;) )

Okay, taking exception to having meat slop thrown at my beautiful country.
I retaliate with salmon heads and tails!! Watch out US of A! There's lots to go around! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Okay now that I am well rested my throwing arm should work better so I am gonna throw some SPLIT PEA SOUP
across the ocean

splitpeasoup.jpg

wouldn't want any of our friends over there feeling left out :teeth:

Oh Kayla! :rotfl2: I love split pea soup, but for some reason that looks pretty bad this morning. Sorry :rotfl:

I'm just going to load this one into the catapault & launch without aiming...I don't want to be accused of not liking someone here. ;) But it's just too good not to share! In the spirit of the season.......incoming marzipan!

~

~

~

~

~

Warning - not for the squeamish!

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

dsc02228.sized.jpg

Now that's just wrong!
runaway.gif

Okay if you think the pea soup was icky (which for the record I normally like too)

how is this for you

a cow brain sandwhich

just chucked into the air

Lets see where it lands

bigmac_brain.jpg

Ewwwwww! You guys are gross! :) :) Thanks for the chuckle. I will not be throwing food, because we seem to have an over abundance of SNOW! So here comes a snowball! :) :) (We have about 1 1/2 feet of snow and it is still coming!)

kaylajr said:
a cow brain sandwhich

just chucked into the air

Lets see where it lands

bigmac_brain.jpg

Swats at the sandwich with a baseball bat, scattering brains EVERYWHERE!!!

I was just thinking the same thing...after shoveling snow for an hour this a.m. I am too tired to throw anything....so use me as a target girls...I won't be able to get out of the way.... :faint: too tired to move....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter