Food Fight!!!

ok...I worked out last night...and I am throwing this pig head from our last cruise over to the UK! Hope it makes it.....

ResizeofMatzPighead.jpg

The midwest has taken a beating ! SO from Chicago I'm cutting into a nice big DEEP DISH PIZZA and tossing a piece in every direction!!!!!!

:cold: Then I'm running back in the house & under the blankets. :cold:

Throwing some cherry flavored syrup in the direction of our Ohio friends. At least the snow will be useful to make icees or snowcones! We got about 2 inches here and that's about all I can take. As DH says I like spring, summer, and fall in New England and they almost make up for winter.

hate to throw it, but want to share, so...flinging DL pumpkin fudge East...

and pumpkin fudge....oh baby.....much better than a cow brain sandwich.

Had to shovel again......good heavens....I cannot see the house across the street right now.

Hubby is on crutches so I will be back out in 10 minutes to clear him a path.....I am pooped out...

Lets see I am throwing, with a wimpy arm....a chocolate kiss to all my DIS board friends.

It won't stop snowing here either! Hmm....I'd like to toss all of these term papers in the air to land wherever but the game is food....

So here comes a big ole plate of pasta with red sauce! My aim is awful so who knows where it will land!

Deb

Okay home for a quick minute just enough to toss a plate of SOS
towards Maine :)

OH NO us mainers don't want that so I am tossing it towards Canada!!!!! Michelle

BernardandMissBianca said:
Throwing some cherry flavored syrup in the direction of our Ohio friends. At least the snow will be useful to make icees or snowcones! We got about 2 inches here and that's about all I can take. As DH says I like spring, summer, and fall in New England and they almost make up for winter.

Hmmm - this got me thinking! *evilgrin* I'm sending a keg of Lemon-Lime/Original Gatorade out to Ohio. Then you'll have yellow snow! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: oh my..I am laughing so hard...if anyone can see into my computer room they would think I am crazy..Yellow Snow...we have lots of that from my Golden :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

throwing some left over KFC chicken bones (our dinner, too tired from shoveling) at the friends over the pond.......figure chickens fly right :confused3 :rotfl:

For my first toss of the day
how about corn chowder

Corn-Chowder.jpg

and I will aim it towards Texas :)

cold coffee toss coming at the WEst coast...then I am off to work...boo hoo

This mug of tea I brought into the final exam is now nearly frozen...so tossing it towards the east. DUCK!

Deb

Sounds like the central states need some warming up, so gallons of hot chocolate coming your way.

Ok sending out some Hot Carmel Apple Cider!! head's up TN

I think we'll put that cold coffee on ice over here...it's supposed to be 70 today... :teeth:

your killing me....70 degrees that sounds heavenly....my son says to throw some pumpkin and apple pie your way......yummy

awesome! I love pumpkin and apple pie...

well, it certainly doesn't feel like it's 70 today (lying yahoo weather!), so since I am a tad chilly LOL, I will fling my eggnogg latte back at ya!

mmmm sounds good...especially if its hot...I just drove home from Sams in a total blizzard....and now...no snow....strange weather.

nothing to throw...got to go bake...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter