Food Question

It does depend though. I asked for the truffle pursiettes in animators palette without the sauce for my son and they were not able to do that. But the server didn't make me feel cheeky for asking. So always ask. You're not putting them out and if it's not easy they will tell you.

It does depend though. I asked for the truffle pursiettes in animators palette without the sauce for my son and they were not able to do that. But the server didn't make me feel cheeky for asking. So always ask. You're not putting them out and if it's not easy they will tell you.

That could be because the a big part of the pursettes is the sauce?

You could also talk with them about your needs for no sauce, etc. and ask if pre-ordering your meal would help them and the kitchen out. Those of us with allergies pre-order our food. It (pre-ordering) may be something they can't do if it's not an allergy, but it could be worth asking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter