So cute! I wish I had been on the ball with this stuff when my daughter was born. We have our own shots but it would have been nice to have professional ones

Those shots are great!

Thank you! Her best friend since high school took them.

OMG the cuteness!!!! :yoda:

I agree! And now he's 1 month old.

So cute! I wish I had been on the ball with this stuff when my daughter was born. We have our own shots but it would have been nice to have professional ones

Thank you! She had her best friend since high school take them. Don't all always wish we had done more. She realized afterwards she forgot to get pictures of his different body parts (hands and feet and so forth). It was rough wrangling all the kids.

That is such a cute idea. They turned out great.

Thank you! She's really good at being EXTRA.

Those pictures are adorable!!

Thank you! I think there adorable too.

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. We spent it with Michelle and the kids. We shopped, played on the Splash Pad, ate some good food and played with fireworks.
Sounds like fun... provided you let go of the fireworks before they went off....

:rolleyes:

Congratulations on the newest member of the family, who is just as cute as all the others! I know you have been enjoying him over the summer. Hopping over to the new report now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter