Life Update
I really planned on having another trip report started before now, but things have been rather busy here.

We welcomed Gabriel on May 4th! He came early so he wouldn't miss Star Wars Day. He wasn't due until the 16th and Michelle was scheduled to be induced on the 10th. We were hoping to have Danielle here before he came. We now have them both here. Danielle arrived today. John Paul and Dominic are very happy with their new brother. We were really worried about how Dominic would react.

I drove Michelle to the hospital. We pulled up at 4:30 pm and he was born at 8:20 pm. Things went really fast. Jimmy made it to the hospital while we were still in Assessment so he didn't miss much. Mother and baby are doing well. I'm going to share a few photos.
1683670297152.png
1683670361706.png
1683670395460.png
1683670419289.png

1683670468472.png

He dressed for the Coronation.
1683670523812.png
1683670612790.png
1683670637403.png
1683670669098.png
I hope everyone enjoys their Mother's Day Weekend. I know we will.

We're back and trying to recover. We had a great trip and we did get to meet some Disers. We have been trying to get back to normal but had to get through with party preparations and hosting. We had John Paul's 6th Birthday Party here on Sunday. It was great but I'm glad it's over.
So glad you had an awesome trip. I enjoyed the FB pics on the group of all of you together. So nice you got to meet!
We welcomed Gabriel on May 4th! He came early so he wouldn't miss Star Wars Day. He wasn't due until the 16th and Michelle was scheduled to be induced on the 10th. We were hoping to have Danielle here before he came. We now have them both here. Danielle arrived today. John Paul and Dominic are very happy with their new brother. We were really worried about how Dominic would react.
Oh my goodness, congratulations!!!! He is the sweetest little man. I love all the pictures with the cute brothers, proud auntie and happy grandparents. :goodvibes ❤️
I hope everyone enjoys their Mother's Day Weekend. I know we will.
It will be an extra special Mother's Day for your family. I am flying to PEI this weekend to spend Mother's Day with my own sweet mama.

Congratulations again to you all 🎉🎉🎉
Fabulous photos. Gabriel is clearly a much loved member of the family already❤️
Wishing you and Michelle a wonderful Mother’s Day 🥰

So glad you had an awesome trip. I enjoyed the FB pics on the group of all of you together. So nice you got to meet!
Thank you! Meeting fellow Diser was a highlight of my trip.

Oh my goodness, congratulations!!!! He is the sweetest little man. I love all the pictures with the cute brothers, proud auntie and happy grandparents. :goodvibes ❤️

Thank you! He's already growing and changing.

It will be an extra special Mother's Day for your family. I am flying to PEI this weekend to spend Mother's Day with my own sweet mama.

Happy Mother's Day Susan. Enjoy your time with your Mom.

Congratulations on your new little grandson! What a cutie 🥰 and his big brothers are adorable together!
Have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
I spent this last weekend with Andi it was such a fun time catching up and hanging out together!
Enjoy your weekend with family!

Welcome to the world, Gabriel!
Hope mom and baby are doing well and everyone is adjusting. All three of his siblings look so happy to be holding the baby. :goodvibes

Thank you Moira!

When do you celebrate Mother's Day in Ireland?
We celebrate Mother’s Day in March. Usually the 3rd Sunday or thereabouts. My favourite day of the year. This year my youngest son (16) made me homemade American Pancakes with Nutella and strawberries for breakfast in bed , my middle son (25) bought me a lovely bottle of red wine and my eldest daughter (33) bought me a Disney mug and a special Mother’s Day chocolate caterpillar cake. @amazingact21 will know the cake I mean - it’s not made of chocolate caterpillars 😂 . It’s a family favourite to many for birthdays this side of the Atlantic and this year they made a smaller Mother’s Day one which was just scrumptious. I had a great day but I’m betting nothing tops the arrival of a new grandchild ❤️❤️❤️.

Congratulations on the new addition to the family! Great pictures!

Thank you!

Congratulations to the newest addition. He is gorgeous!

Thank you!

Michelle was originally going to go with a Peter Pan theme for Gabriel's new born photos. She was thinking since he was the last she would use the "never grow up" theme. She had to change her plans once he chose to be born on May 4th.

I'm going to share a few of his Star Wars themed newborn shots.
1684967207256.png
1684967247253.png

1684967285741.png

The force is very strong in this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter