Food you miss the most from Disneyland?

marcemc

I wouldn't be able to handle such fluffliness eith
For me it's the Plaza Inn's fried chicken.

what are you craving right now?

mmm tacos and hot sauce.. with extra cheese and umm a diet coke and some cake with globs of frosting..

oooohohhhh you mean from disneyland.. oh silly me..

thats easy. cheese platter from WCT and a nice cold glass of wino!

I liked the Blackened Chicken Cesaer Salad in the Blue Bayou. The chicken had great blackening seasoning. But they don't have it anymore! :sad1: My sister used to love the fried chicken too, so ditto on that for her.

Tigger Tails and Cheshire cat Tails.

DD11 was asking me a question about our trip to WDW next year and mentioned she wanted to be sure to have a Tigger Tail while there. I had to break the bad news to her that they are a DLR-only treat.:sad1: Maybe we'll have to make our own in the meantime ....

Also craving a churro and a Mickey bar ... anything sugary and Disneylike.

PHXscuba

I'm echoing the Tigger Tail....YUM! I could also eat a churro right now and a Wild Bleu Yonder Burger from TPG!!! YUM!!! With onion rings on the side, topped with pickles, red onion, and loads of BBQ sauce! LOL :)

Oh, the BBQ.....and the cheese enchiladas from Rancho....YUM!!!!

I'm echoing the Tigger Tail....YUM! I could also eat a churro right now and a Wild Bleu Yonder Burger from TPG!!! YUM!!! With onion rings on the side, topped with pickles, red onion, and loads of BBQ sauce! LOL :)

tpg!!! music to my ears!!!!! :hug: :banana: :hippie:

I just LOVE the carmel apples...:goodvibes

I don't think it is because they taste different, I think it is because they are decorated soooo cute, :lovestruc LOVE them!!!

The warm caramel corn in DCA....

I have fallen and bled for that corn. My camera has battle scars too.

Darn good corn.

Disneyland seriously has the best food.....I don't think I have ever ate something that I didn't love there.
The potatoes from Blue Bayou are my latest Disney food obsession....YUM.
I am DYING to try some of the pumpkin flavored snacks too! I love pumpkin.

I think a lot of people go to DL as much for the food as they do the rides. I mean it is part of the whole Disney experience right?

I love getting clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl in NOS.

Also one of these :mickeybar even though they are always frozen really hard.

I miss TPG, and I am sure p-wings can agree. They got the best toppings bar and dang good burgers!! PUT IT THIS WAY TPG is like a really good lady antebellum song! it just gives you the happy chills down your spine! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter