Food you miss the most from Disneyland?

I miss TPG, and I am sure p-wings can agree. They got the best toppings bar and dang good burgers!! PUT IT THIS WAY TPG is like a really good lady antebellum song! it just gives you the happy chills down your spine! :cool1:

I agree!!!!!!!!! :)

I want some pumpkin fudge that stuff was sooooooooooooo good...I like the apple pie caramel apples too, yum! :)

I am going to say Churro's cause they are one of the only two things I remember eating in DL 13 years ago. The other being the Mickey pretzels, which were also tasty.

i miss the meatball sandwich and white alfredo lasagna from WCT:confused:

It would be handy to have a box of popcorn right now.

MM I would have to say a cheese platter from the winery at WCT

and a jalepano cheese pretzel.

Pancakes from Riverbelle Terrace and just sitting by the RofA.

3 cheese monte cristo that I wont have next trip because there is nothing my son will eat on the menu at cafe orleans.....why did they have to kill the PB&J monte???
Does anyone agree there is something in the air at DL that makes you hungry all day???

Matt have a Wild Bleu Yonder burger for me please. :) That's what I'm really craving right now.....

Churros, Monte Cristos, and Corn Dogs :banana:

You forgot pickles.

I miss Monte Cristos, Mickey Bars, and anything chocolate that is made by the mouse. Chocolate. It's been five days since I've given it up. I'm in bad shape right now. :sad2:

A Dole whip and some bacon-wrapped asparagus. Yummy stuff from Adventureland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter